Chapter 24

Alexandra's POV

I closed my locker, listening the silence in the hallway. Well, it wasn't quite empty, just quiet.

I turned around and noticed students whispering to each other.

Probably about how I was the reason Will was no longer headmaster.
Oh, my fault.
I forgot to put you up to date.

Two nights ago, the same of the ceremony, Will and I planned on visiting his vacation home to get away from OakHam for a couple days.

Our plan was interrupted by his mother.
Who was waiting there at the doorstep of his vacation house, with the cops.

Exciting right?
Catch this.

His mother put a restraining order on me. Meaning I can't come in 50 feet towards Will, and same for him. She basically stopped us from being with each other.

You see, a person can take so much before they just snap. And oh, honey... I was so close to snapping on Will's delusional ass mother, and Oakham's finest students, starting with the bitch herself, Anne.

I eyed the bitch who envy me, the same bitch who walked pass me as I walked towards Sophie.

She was getting items out of locker.
"This is ridiculous", I said.

"What it is?", she asked.
"Where have you been for the last 24 hours? Alexandra and Williams relationship is the talk of the school", Amber said walking up joining the conversation.

"No. I mean that people still think I'm the one to blame for what happened that night. I never asked Will to risk anything for me. He did it because- because- Sophie cut me off, "he loves you. And wanted everyone else to know that", Sophie said.

"What are you going to do?", Amber asked.
"What can I do? I mean his mother put a restraining order against me, if I even try to go near him, I'll get arrested, and my dad will literally kill me", I said.

"Sometimes Love is worth getting arrest for", Sophie said.
"You sound like you stole that out of a corny romantic movie", Amber said.

Sophie rolled her eyes, shutting her locker.

"I have risked so much to be in this relationship", I said.

"Your social life.", Amber added.
I eyed her, "look, all I'm saying is, I won't let this ruin us. We've been through so much, and I won't allow his annoying mother or his crazy ass ex or any one for that matter to end us. Not again", I said.

"Maybe that isn't up to you anymore", sophie said motioning that I'd look over my shoulder.

I slowly turned to see, William walking down the hallway, with two policeman following behind him.

Once his eyes glanced at me, they quickly looked down.

"William", I said.
He turned to me, as I was about to approach him, I was stopped by his policemen.

He then had enough courage to say something.
"Give us a second. Please", Will begged the guard.

"Ms.Henry informed us that you're not allowed to — William cut him off, "just a second", William said with base in his voice.

As he pulled me to the side, away from everyone watching.

"Maybe... maybe it's for the best if we stopped whatever we are doing", he said looking back at the guards and then to me.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

Those words.
Couldn't be his own.
It can't.

"I-i thought we were past this? That this was behind all of us", I said in confusion.