Chapter 62

Alexandra's POV

I held my side bag, around my arm and elbow as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning", I say to Luke, William, Victoria and Chuck who sat at the table eating breakfast as usual.

I walked towards the table, reaching for a green apple 🍏.

"Where you off to?", Victoria asked before taking a bite of her bagel.

"School, actually", I say before walking to the kitchen.

"I thought you said you were taking a break from that?", William asked finally speaking to me.

"No. Victoria said that. I never did. Besides I think it healthy exercise for the baby. I move literally all the time in school.", I say.

"Speaking of healthy for the baby. You have a doctors appointment after school", Victoria added.

"Can't. I'm heading over to Keith's", I say.
William expression changed.

"Whose Keith?", Luke asked.
"Alexandra, ex drug dealer boyfriend", William said leaving no part of that out.

"What?", Victoria asked.
"Chill out. He stopped dealing after he went to jail", I say.

"Prison.", William corrected him.
"Does it matter? He no longer deals anymore", I say.

"How do you know that?", Chuck asked.
"I don't. And even if I do, it's none of my business. Just like if I go and see him it's none of yours", I say directly to William.

"Oh yes it is. You are like fragile glass, Alexandra, and you are carrying my grand-child. I won't allow you to risk your safety for some hoodlum, I've never even met", Victoria said.

"Great idea. I'll invite him over for dinner, that way you guys can meet him, tomorrow night," I say smirking.

"Fine", Victoria said.
"No", William said.

"And why not?", I asked him.
"Yeah, William. Why shouldn't we meet Kieth?", Luke asked before shoving a spoon of cereal in his mouth.

"Because tomorrow night, We have— a event to go to", William said who was obviously lying.

"Fine. I'll invite him over tonight for dinner", I smirked leaving William quiet.

"So it's settled. I'll have Bethany cook us something special", Chuck said referring to the chief.

"Alright. Now that that is dealt with, I'm gonna go to school. Have a nice day, everyone. Bye", I smiled before walking out the door.

Getting into the limo, as the driver pulled out the drive way.

After a long day of school, I finally got back into the limo.

"Where not going home as of yet, Andrew", I tell the driver.

"Where to? Ms. Leighton?", he asked.
"Take me Oakham Square", I say.

-

I sat on a bench, underneath a shaded tree, that covered me from any sunlight, as I wore my sunglasses.

Andrew was parked in the parking lot, not in view of me.

"You came", the voice said sitting next to me.
I turned to see Anne, dressed in all black, and was covered.

"Make it quick.", I tell her.
"We're running out of time, Alex. We need to know if you in with us or out", she says.

"I would do anything to get justice for what Victoria did, but— right now, with everything going on, I can't", I tell her.