Chapter 29

three weeks later

William's POV

It's been 3 weeks since I last went to school, that went for everyone. The school was shut down for exactly 3 weeks to repair the burnt down classrooms and bathroom.

In those 3 weeks, I've intended more ball room dances, and event parties then I have in months.

"To campaign my Headmaster Position", mother says, which thanks to my mother I have back.

I haven't heard or seen a word of Alexandra.
She was just a memory on my mind, all the time.

Today was the first day of spring.
Which mean new beginnings.
I'm excited for the prep rally today.

I'm actually not. But I'm supposed to be.
"Babe, What's taking you so long?", the voice of Kerri asked.

I turned to see my new girlfriend dress and ready for school.
Kerri is the daughter of my mothers friends, Elizabeth.

Mother thought since Anne wasn't going to be able to attend Oakham, since being the fact she was expelled from school, I should have a new face on the side of me.

That's where Kerri came from.
4.0.
Top of the class.
Charities for the poor.
1st place in beauty coalition.

Those were all attractive things, a women needed to be titled as one of the Henry's, but truth was, she isn't and will never be Alexandra.

"Yeah. Let's go", I said grabbing my keys off my nightstand.

Alexandra's POV

"if you don't hurry up you're going to be late", Liam shout from outside the bathroom.

I applied my car max.
"Okay. Okay", I said walking out the bathroom.

"How do I look?", I asked him.
"Like a full MEAL", he flirt making me blush.

"Come on", I said grabbing my side bag.
"Why do you look so- sexy. I mean your just going to school", he said.

"It's been 3 weeks since anyone has seen me, I have to make it look like I died and came back to life, when I walk into that school, I want people to know that I never ran away, I was just hiding", I said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that you were famous", he joked.

"Come on", I said.

-
As Liam's car pulled into the car pool lane off school, everyone that was outside, there eyes were now on us.

Me preferably.

The car came to a stop, "I'll see you after school?", Liam questioned.

"Yeah. Have a nice day", I said kissing his cheek, as I stepped out the car, walking up the stairs.

I entered the door of school, and those became suddenly quite.
"Who is that?"...
"I thought she went back to America".....
"Damn, she looks hot".....
"William messed up on this one"....

I walked down the silent hallway, with glanced and stares, as I heard my heels click against the floor, I quickly caught the attention of William, who was standing near his locker, talking to Sean and the rest of his friends.

He glanced at me, and never took his eyes off.
I looked at him, walking past him, the words, "boys", escaped my mouth as if I was greeting them in the sexual way possible.

I then walked past him as if he was nothing.
Because that's what I told myself for 3 weeks that him and I were nothing.
He was nothing.

When we all knew the truth.
I still loved him.
He still loved me.
But we couldn't be together.