Chapter 57

Luke is fine, I ain't gone lie

Alexandra's POV

I stood soaked half naked with a towel wrapped around me, next to Luke who couldn't stop looking at me.

I bit my lip trying to contain the laughter that wanted to escape my mouth.

Luke shook his head trying not to laugh as well.
"This is all your fault", I say rolling my eyes joking.

"My fault? Last time I checked you peer-pressured me", he said making me slightly laugh.

"I wasn't forcing you to drink. You could've watched me swim in the water", I say shrugging it off.

"Now, what would be the fun of that. Besides if that I didn't get in, I don't think we would've had our second kiss", he say.

"Your counted?", I asked arching my eyebrow.
"And you don't?", he asked.

I was about to respond when foot steps entered the family room causing our attention to turn to the entrance of the door.

There stood a very upset Victoria.

She exhaled deeply.
"Skinny Dipping in my lake?", she asked both of us placing her hands on her hip.

She put that "my", in there real quick as if she didn't just gotten this house about 7 hours ago.

"We weren't naked", I say.
"You better have not been", she say.
"it won't happen again", Luke said.

"Your damn right, it won't. What the hell were you guys even thinking?", she said.

"God forbid we have just little fun for once in our life's. Jesus, it isn't that big of a deal", I say.

"Thank god no one from the party saw you two, they would have gotten the wrong idea", she said.

"Which is what? How I'm not with William?", I asked.

"They would think you and Luke have a thing, when there's obviously nothing there", she said.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that", Luke said as I turned to him smiling.

"Please don't tell me you two idiots are actually... this should be interesting", she says.

I rolled my eyes.
Before I could say anything she cut me off, "And you.... Alexandra you should better be lucky no one told the press about what you wore tonight, embarrassing us like that. You knew the rules but you didn't care did you. Being ruthless once again", she said.

I wanted to watch this bitch choke.
I wanted to make her snap.

"How I see it, Victoria.. you better be lucky I didn't walk out there naked. I told you once, and this is the last time I'm telling you. I am not William, you can not control what I do, say, or think, okay?", I sassed.