By Your Side

▪️C O P Y R I G H T▪️

Copyright of LostInYesteryear. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior permission of the author.

------------

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

All official characters belong to SEGA and Archie Comics.

All OCs belong to and are copyrighted to LostInYesteryear.

------------

N O T E S:

••• This book is under major editing. Please be aware that there may be spelling and grammar mistakes throughout.

••• Abusive, inappropriate or nasty comments will be reported and the commenter will be blocked and removed from future readings of my books.

••• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I will only accept constructive criticism. Anything other will be reported and/or blocked.

PLEASE READ!!

••• This book is going to have a few 'ships' between characters. No - nothing 'mature' will ever appear in any my books so your brains will not be violated!

••• But please just remember that these are the pairings that I like and I understand that not everyone likes the ones that will be here, so please don't get angry if you absolutely despise one of them!

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING. ANY CHAPTERS WITH A "✔️" HAVE BEEN EDITED.

THE SEVEN SHARDS ARE NOW KNOW AS RIOT SHARDS SO PLEASE IGNORE ANY OTHER NAMES FOR THEM!

>> This story takes place after the events of Sonic Forces and Infinite!! <<