- 1 -

Imagine being with Daryl and Rick when they first meet Jesus.

You tapped your hands on the handles as you rode the motorbike, whilst Rick and Daryl drove slowly behind

As you emerged from a corner near the gas station a bullet punctured your tyre. You were thrown off it into a ditch by the woods.
"Agh shit!" You cursed as you shook your head.
Rick ran down the ditch and helped you up as Daryl took his crossbow out, beginning to search for the shooter.

You latched onto Ricks arms and he pulled you up. You dusted off your pants and sleeves and pouted looking back at the motorbike.
"Some dick owes me a bike." You growled, you walked with Rick, catching up with Daryl who had his crossbow aimed at a man with long brown hair and a beard, he wore a beanie upon his head, his eyes glanced at you as you held your arm that continued to bleed.

"Did you knock him off?" Rick growled.
The man shrugged slightly and tilted his head.
"You alright?" He began.
You looked at him and stepped back. Taking your gun from your holster, suddenly aiming it right between his eyes.
"Now now, we can either do this the easy way or-"
"I choose the hard way asshole." You fired slightly above his head, before leaping at him, you raised your foot to kick him, he grabbed it causing you to widen your eyes realising the mistake you just made. He twisted it and threw you to the floor before quickly holding you down.
"Let em go now!" Daryl growled whilst Rick raised his gun.
Jesus looked down at you and smirked.
"My friends used to call me Jesus."
"I'm Y/N. Now get off me."
Rick and Daryl looked at each other for a moment shaking their heads.
Jesus helped you up.
"You owe me a bike you piece of shit..." You huffed.