- 2 -

Imagine you saved Gabriel and told him to take you car after Gregory fled.

You panted quietly as you listened to your racing heart beat and the growls of the dead that lurked outside, clawing at the door

You shuffled back from it, leaning against the opposite wall before sitting against it. Your breathing was erratic, you removed your machete from your holster and began to scrape the blood off it.

"I hope you've got your shittin' pants on."

You froze and stood up against the wall quickly, fear building up inside as you recognised the gruff voice of Negan echoing in your ears. You ran towards the door hitting a firm figure, Negan grasped hold of your waist and pulled you back towards him.

"I'll be honest, I didn't expect to see your pretty face again. Where was it we last met?" He smirked.

The memories ran through your head causing you to seal your eyes shut, blinking away the tears.

"The line-up."

He took your chin in his hand and pulled you closer, you could feel his breath on your cheek as you turned away from him.

"Get off me..."

You moved away from him to a nearby corner, he let out a small chuckle and ran at you, tackling you to the ground. You grunted and threw a punch towards his jaw, he groaned and grabbed a gun that you had in your jacket aswell as the machete in your holster.

He stared down at you and laughed, licking his teeth, you narrowed your eyes at him.
"Hell, you throw a strong punch."
"Self-Defence has always been a skill of mine." With that you rolled over him, you grasped the machete from his hand and pressed it against his throat. He chuckled again.
"Damn if You get out of this alive, I may just have to make you a wife of mine."
"Stuff your little deal Negan."
You glared down at him, he smirked again and licked his lips before rolling you over, he now looked down at you and raised his finger to his lips and told you to be quiet.

"We're gonna be here a while Darlin'." He winked, as you narrowed your eyes and punched him.

"Shit. I am now 100% more into you than I was before, which I didn't think was possible."