50K And An Update

Hello!

So, this book reached 50K, I can't really believe it. But all I can say is thank you! 

With Covid-19 around at the moment, and my A-Levels being cancelled, it means I can write a little more, so I'm hoping to get a few more chapters out, I really want to finish this book and reach the limit of 200 chapters. 

Now then, I'm VERY behind on the show. I know major things such as deaths of characters, but I don't know how/why because I stopped watching shortly after Rick left. (Not because I thought the show was bad, because I really enjoyed the episodes after it,) it was more because my life became very busy after that point. I've been wanting to go back to it for a while, but I'll be starting from the beginning if I do that. 

So, this book will largely (as it already is) characters from before Lincoln's final ep. I've tried to write imagines on characters during the point of the Whisperers however I don't want to completely butcher the story line, so I only try to reference them. So the rest of this book will mainly be revolved around those characters/key moments before then.

I have also thought about carrying this GIF series on into another book after this one is finished, however I'll probably decide that later on. But for now, as I've said, I'll hopefully be writing more. But the important thing for everyone right now

IS STAY HOME! STAY SAFE! WASH YOUR HANDS.