- 4 -

Imagine spotting Shane checking you out when you get back from a run with Glenn and Rick.

You walked beside Glenn , Rick slowly walking behind you from exhaustion

"Bloody hell Y/N. Shane hasn't stopped checking you out since the two of you met." Glenn chuckled quietly.
"Will you shut up Glenn."
"What it's true." He snickered. "Just look." He gestured towards Shane who stood by the RV.
You looked over and saw his eyes on you, he smiled and then glanced away.

"Y/N!" Carl yelled.
You looked over and smiled as Carl ran to your arms. Lori had died a while back so now you were practically Carl's mother. Rick had accepted you as his sons adoptive mother and the two of you were good friends but nothing more than that. You rooted in your backpack and pulled out a small hand gun.
"I'll teach you to shoot later." You chuckled. He stared at it in awe and thanked you.

You walked over in Shane's direction. A chuckle emerging from your throat as you smiled at him.
"Hey I got you something." You laughed, handing him a small box. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled at you.  You'd managed to find another handgun, which was engraved with the words.
"In case shit happens." Shane read, adding a chuckle on the end. "Thanks (Nickname)." He ruffled your hair. You smiled again.
"Glad you like it." You began to walk away.
"Wait Y/N, come here a second." He coughed, and cleared his throat.
You walked back towards him and looked at him in confusion, "Yeah?"
He looked down at you for a few brief moments before clearing his throat once more. "Right so you know how, Glenn was talk- ah fuck it." With that he grasped your face in his hands and planted a possessive kiss on your lips.
You were taken aback by his actions but also expected it, you quickly melted into the kiss and smiled into it. You pulled away after a few moments and looked down blushing and smiling.

Shane looked at you in admiration and slowly lifted your chin up.
"Glenn was right. I should have just told you." He spoke, pecking your lips again.
"Hey Y/N, can you teach me now?" Carl asked as he made his way towards you, a wide smile on his face.
"Sure Carl. Ask your dad first." You replied and turned back to Shane.
"You're pretty good with Carl huh?" He smiled.
You nodded and laughed quietly. "He's not a bad kid."
"Maybe we will have our own some day."
You froze and looked up at him. "Damn you're thinking ahead of time aren't you." You giggled quietly.
"Maybe, Maybe not. Depends how long you've been into me."
"Wow... Shane." You grinned, before walking away towards Carl.

Shane looked over towards Rick and Glenn and simply put his thumb up, smirking.