- 9 -

You hold Judith in your arms as you looked over to your younger brother Carl;

"Can you hold her a moment; someone's at the door." You ask.
He nods; taking Judith from your care, leaving you to see the visitor.
"Hell-"

You pause; seeing the man with the wired bat standing centimetres away from you.

"Well who are you dear?"

"What are you doing here?" You snapped.

"Well Rick said I could come have a look."

"Did he really?" You leant against the doorway. "Well I say you're not coming in."

"Ah is that what you say eh? Well I can tell you, that's very different from what I've heard."

"Couldn't care less Negan..."

"So you know me then? You've got guts little lady. Who are ya then?"

"Y/N Grimes..."

"His kid? Well this is going to be fun."
He grins before pushing you down to the floor, by this time Carl had laid Judith in her cot; grabbing a gun, and aiming it at Negan as he walked down the stairs.

"Carl! How nice it is to see you, just talking to your beautiful sister here."
He smirked; helping you up. You move away from him.

"You'll stay away from her..."

"I doubt that'll happen; I still got another space at Sanctuary for a wife; perhaps I can add a Grimes to the collection..."

you looked at him disgusted.
"I'll add your head to my collection if you carry on..."

"Damn I like you."