- 7 -

This was a request for @MuxltiFandom ~ Please Enjoy!

As walkers poured into Alexandria, you rushed to help your friends, taking down several walkers as they dragged themselves through the fences

As walkers poured into Alexandria, you rushed to help your friends, taking down several walkers as they dragged themselves through the fences. You fired at one that ran after Ron, he ran over to you, suddenly embracing you, leaving your cheeks to flush red.

"Thanks Y/N."

You nodded gently. Everything was alright until night came, when the group figured it would be a good time to move out.

You were all lined up, making your way through the horde, smeared in walker guts. You knew Ron had some issues with Carl and his family, but you didn't think that they would be the reason you'd die that night. 

Soon, everything fell apart when Ron raised the gun, aiming it at Carl, then Rick. His mother trying to stop him, you stood closest to her, hands linked with her as she pleaded with her son. You could hear them growling only centimetres behind you. Any minute now one would drag you unless you moved, and yet you were frozen. One had heard Jessie's pleas and made their way closest to you, mistaking you for her, taking a hold of you and dragging you back. You squeaked and felt it sink its teeth into your shoulder, tearing at it. Your eyes were wide as several other began crowding, you covered your mouth as best you could, the others needed to get away but as soon as you saw Ron's shocked face, you knew he regretted it more than anything.

The group managed to escape for some time, all thanks to your sacrifice. 

However days later when they finally returned, Ron was overwhelmed with guilt, if it wasn't for his anger and jealousy at the Grimes, you'd still be alive. If it wasn't for him, you'd still be alive. If it wasn't for his stupid decisions and lack of self-control, you'd still be breathing. 

And he thought about that. Every. Single. Day.