- 2 -

Imagine Ron realising what he's lost after he threatened you in a fight.

The fight was worse than any Ron and you had ever had, you had your differences but none of this was about that

The fight was worse than any Ron and you had ever had, you had your differences but none of this was about that. Ron had just had an argument with Carl, you walked in after to try and calm him down. He wasn't having any of it from you.
"Ron, come on just calm do-"
He pushed you away from him. You sighed and approached him again.
"I just want him gone, I just want him dead, it would make things so much easier."
"What, Ron you cant, you have to leave him al-"

He turned to you and punched you in the jaw, before kicking you back, you curled up and wheezed in pain. He glared at you and aimed a gun at your head. You gasped and panicked, grabbing a glass plant pot from next to you.
Ron grabbed the pot and threw it aside before getting on top of you, holding your arms down with one hand, aiming at you with the gun with the other.
"Ron get off, please!" You begged.
"Why don't I get rid of you as well then. It'll make my job easier."

"You don't mean that." You whispered.
Ron placed the gun by your neck. "You know maybe I do." He yelled in your face, he grasped hold of your vest straps and forcefully pulled you up to his face, inches apart from his, You whimpered quietly and looked him in the eye seeing no remorse in his face. He threw you back down, tearing the straps of the vest. You gasped and led there as he continued to hold the gun, now aiming towards your chest. You shook you head and looked away.
"Please..." You whispered
He just looked at you.

You kneed him in the gut, he grunted in pain and rolled off you. You quickly got up and ran from the room.

-- A week later --

It had been a while since the fight and you had stayed away from Ron as much as you could have. You walked around Alexandria, Rick was going to teach you how to shoot a gun, you were only ever good and hand to hand combat so this was a way to help you in the future.
Ron watched from his house, regretting the events that had taken place the previous week. All he could do was watch as Rick taught her how to shoot. Carl approached her later on when she was placing the gun in a holster she has made.

Originally he could have ran over, he could have been jealous. Jealous that someone was taking her away from him.
But all he could do was watch as Carl helped her up, all he could do was watch them walk away. It wasn't Carl who had gotten in between them.
It was a gun to her face, causing her to feel true fear.
His gun.