- 4 -

Ron after being scolded for fighting your brother Carl.

After the incident with Carl and Ron, you took him into another room upstairs

"Is this the moment when you push me onto the bed and claim me as yours because if so, I'm up for that."
"Do one Ron..."
"I know what I want to do." He smirked.
"Stop with the jokes, they aren't funny. You nearly just killed my brother." You growled pacing the room.
He walked over to you and placed both arms around your waist.
"I wasn't going to kill him."
You looked at his hands, and as much as you wanted him to keep them there you pryed them off and turned round, pushing him to the floor.
"Stop. You can't keep doing this to me Ron. You can't fight my brother. Why are you fighting him? Huh! Because of my dad killing your dad, well you know what. Surprisingly me and Carl have the same dad. Why don't you take it out on me. Hit me, try to shoot me, nearly kill me. Why not me huh? I'd be a far easier target to do that to."
"Y/N-"
"Ron, stop it, I know about your dad, it hurts doesn't it... Loss, doesn't matter how they were towards you, it still fucking hurts. I know. I had to kill my own mother. She died by my hand. But you know what... I moved on, I had to. For Rick, Carl, my baby sister Judith. She needed me. Your mother needs you. Your little brother and here you are trying to murder my brother, who does that remind you of... My dad, and yours to... So stop."

He just sat there, looking up at you.
You sighed and walked out the room.
"Y/N wait." He whispered.
You turned and looked at him.
"I love you."
"I know... and... I love you to Ron..."