- 7 -

Rick when Negan has his eye on you.

Saviours flooded the streets, stealing what they wanted and could, all you could do was watch as you sat on the steps of yours and Ricks home

Saviours flooded the streets, stealing what they wanted and could, all you could do was watch as you sat on the steps of yours and Ricks home. Two of them walked out of your home, you searched their hands to see what they'd taken.

You watched as they dragged out Judiths favourite teddy, a little tabby cat. Your eyes widened as Carl exited the house.
"Carl, take care of Judith... I'll get the cat back."
Carl ran back inside, running up the stairs. You stood from the stairs and called over to the men.
"Give it back, before I take it back..." You barked. Alerting both Rick and Negan, who had recently been 'talking things over'.

The men laughed to each other before looking back at you. Stepping towards you, holding the teddy feline above your head. You began to reach for it, distracting them. You kicked up with your left leg towards the one with the cat. He collapsed to the floor in pain, dropping the cat in the process, you grasped hold of its soft fur and glared at the other Saviour.

"Take my daughters shit again." You stepped closer, closing in on the man. "And I'll beat your ass to the floor..." You growled.
He looked at you, you head butted him and punched him with an uppercut to the jaw. Hearing a crunch emit from it.

You swiftly turned on your heel, walking back into the house. You left the teddy on a table that seemed to be the only thing that remained in the living room.
You breathed out and glanced at your hand. Noticing the red liquid that had appeared on it, giving another sigh.
The water fell on top of the blood from the Saviour that gathered on your knuckles.
"Fucker deserved it."
You grabbed a tea towel that was left on the side and began to dry your hands, as you walked back outside towards the gate where Rick was, the towel still in your hand.

As you approached the two males, Negan raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side. You sensed Rick tense and instantly made your way to his side, giving him a reassuring squeeze to his hand.
"This your wife Rick?" Negan began, still smirking.
"Yeah, and you'll stay away from her."
"... No, Rick, the rule is, I take what I want."
"... Rick, I got this..." You smiled, looking back to Negan with a glare. "Look, Negan is it? You even touch me, and I'll make sure you leave here with a broken jaw... Just like your man over there..." You gestured towards the man from earlier, who continued to hold his jaw.
"Well shit..." Negan smirked, licking his bottom lip.