- 4 -

You raised your head, looking around at the others who had been dragged into this semi circle, Eugene had escaped with the van as far as you all knew.

You let out a few shaky breaths, trying to calm yourself, without much success.

"Have we got our pissin' pants on yet?" A gruff voice chuckled, walking towards you, you flinched and moved closer towards Glenn who sat on your left.

He reached for your hand, and intertwined his fingers with yours, as the man who called himself Negan spoke.

"It's alright Y/N." He soothed.
"No talking!" Negan growled, turning towards the two of you.
"Well what have we got here?"

He walked closer, aiming the bat at you, the wire sliced your chin.
"Get away from her!" Glenn yelled, moving towards Negan, his fist raised.

"Get back down boy!" He moved the bat to Glenn's chest and pushed him down with it. "You'd best learn some respect... Or your girls life is on the line here... "

"You WILL NOT touch her." Glenn launched forward again, his hand still clinging onto yours.
"That's it!" Negan growled, before swinging the bat over his shoulder at Glenn's head, you froze at the sight, watching Glenn fall to the ground, blood pouring from his head, his eye protruded from his socket, you shook, feeling his hand fall away from yours.
"Glenn!" You cried.

"Don't you make the same mistake he did, because I kinda like you..." he closed the space between you and him, towering over you.

You raised your head, glaring.
"I will kill you for what you did..."

And you did, but not without sacrificing yourself in the process.

Another request here for queenredvblink , hope you liked it. Thanks for the request.