- 2 -

Imagine talking to Rick through the radio after not seeing him for months.

You panted breathlessly as you exited the small forest that had contained you for the last few months

You gazed at the concrete that used to be a road and hesitantly walked towards it, your knife dripping blood onto the ground. 
An old land rover sped down the road, causing you to leap to the side behind a large rock. The car slowed as it neared where you ducked. Your heart raced as you heard your radio crackle. 
"Shit, shut up."
You slowly got up and looked over the top of the rock, noticing the car as one from Alexandria. 
"Hello?" You whispered into the radio.
"Y/N?" A familiar voice rung out followed by static. 
"Rick?" 
You heard the car door slam, you breathed out and stood up from behind the rock looking over at the car and the person who had just climbed out. You smiled and waved slightly. Ricks eyes widened, tears slowly falling. Yours did the same as you sprinted over to him, embracing him tightly. 
"It's really you, I thought you were dead!" He sobbed, he lifted your chin, causing you to look him in the eyes. You smiled and kissed him passionately, before having to pull away to breath.
"That's in case I go missing again."
"I ain't letting you out of my sight again." He chuckled quietly.