- 2 -

Imagine Shane walking in on you as you get out the shower.

You hummed in delight as the warm droplets of clean water danced on your skin

You hummed in delight as the warm droplets of clean water danced on your skin. Cleansing you as it fell down your body to the tiled floor. Quietly sighing you turned the shower knob to the left, feeling the water around you slowly drop off. You yawned quietly, grasping the cotton towel from the side wrapping it around you.

The towel was wrapped tightly around you as you walked to the mirror, tying your hair up. You breathed out and heard the door slam open, causing you to jump and drop the towel by your feet.

"Shit!" You looked at the intruder. "Shane! Knock next time."

You quickly began to grab the towel, wrapping it around you once more, desperately trying to cover your skin.

"Shit, sorry doll, although..." He raises his eyebrows and smirked before giving you a wink. "I do like what I see."

"Oh shut up you, and get out before I kick you out."

You glared at him, pushing him out the doorway, quickly shutting the door after him.

You sighed and looked in the mirror once more, noticing the dark crimson blush that tinted your cheeks like a rash. You brushed your teeth and ducked out of the bathroom. Noticing Shane as you exited the room.

"Next time, I'll know to join you." He smirked.