- 3 -

Imagine being Ricks daughter and Ron telling you he is just a killer.

"Your dads a killer

"Your dads a killer..."
Ron was centimetres away from your face, you could feel his breath on your skin. You stood by Carl and tensed up, Carl could sense this and tried to hold you back.
"So am I, what are you gonna' do about it. Talk shit about me to eh?" You scowled.
Ron smirked, you scoffed and glanced away for a moment before quickly turning back and head butting him. He staggered back falling onto his back, he held his head, shutting his eyes his pain.
"Y/N?"
"No Carl, no one gets away with talking shit about dad... You know that..."
You looked back at Ron as he stood, he smirked slightly.
"How many people have you killed then? If you're really the killer you say you are."
"If I told you I'd have to kill you to, I'm sure you don't want to end up on the list as well Ron."
"I think you mean you don't want me on the list Y/N." He smirked once more.
You chuckled, before taking a step closer, suddenly grasping his collar, pulling him upwards, inches away from him, "Twenty five..." You spat, before dropping him, "I'll make it twenty six if you cross any of us again."
"You stay away from my sister." Carl growled.

Ron just rolled his eyes, he didn't take threats from anyone.