- 7 -

Request for kpop_crybaby ! Hope you enjoy, sorry it's so late, been so busy these last few weeks.
Enjoy!

You could feel your body grow hot, heat quickly rising through it before a familiar heavy feeling weighted down on your chest

"Fuck..." You whispered, looking to your trembling hands, before quickly shoving them in your pockets.
This was not the best time for your anxiety to get the best of you.

Your heels dug into the steps at the front of the house as you let out a shaky breath. You looked over to see Glenn walking up to you. His expression turned to worry as he settled upon your pale expression.
"Y/N?" He said before immediately sitting beside you on the steps.
You reached for his hand, holding it in your own, before focusing your attention to it. Smoothing your fingers over his knuckles, exhaling quietly.
"Another one?" Glenn asked quietly.
You simply nodded before touching his palm.

Glenn turned his gaze away from you, he hated seeing you like this, the only thing that brought him comfort was the fact that he could calm you down. He loved you, but could never find the right time to tell you, there never was a good time for anything like that. So he stayed quiet. You'd never talk about what brought on the attacks but he had an idea. The world was going to shit and you were afraid of losing someone.

He squeezed your hand reassuringly, you could feel your breathing slowing, your hands began to stop trembling. You turned to Glenn, "Thank you." You whispered, before giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.
He nodded as he watched you stand, walking back into the farmhouse. He sighed quietly, placing his head in his hands. He would tell you eventually how he felt, he just wanted to help you the way no one else could first.