- 3 -

Negan walked around the corner to see you with Sherry, clearly not getting along, that wasn't unusual

Negan walked around the corner to see you with Sherry, clearly not getting along, that wasn't unusual. You both hated the guts of each other.
"Oh look at me, I only took the deal for sex." Sherry taunted.
"Excuse me, Least I'm not the one who practically submitted to him. I have some control in our relationship."
"A relationship?" She laughed. "You're just a toy for him to play with. At least he loves me."
You snickered, "Loves you? That's cute Sherry. Does he talk to you after he's finished with you? Nah, I didn't think so, he tells me how shit you are usually." You said, shrugging. "I'm not surprised by the looks of you..." 
"We talk!" She protested, causing you to raise a brow. 
"Really?"
"Yeah, something you can't do with any man..."
"I just said that we ta-"
"Well, what happened to your husband? He left you, and who did he come to for-"
"You shut the fuck up right now Sherry..." You spat, fists clenched. 
"He came to me!"
That's when you clicked. You lunged, ready to scratch her eyes out.
You kicked her knee in, listening to the satisfying crunch it made. She yelled out in pain, as you threw a clean punch to her face. 

"Woah woaDh ladies!" Negan finally yelled out.
You jumped at glanced over your shoulder, still pinning down Sherry, she looked up at Negan as well.
"Boys?" He began. You felt two pairs of arms tear you from Sherry, she smirked at you slightly. You kicked your leg one last time, it collided with her stomach. She curled up and hissed in pain.
"One of you grab Sherry, I'll take care of Y/N here." He smirked.
As Sherry was led away, you folded your arms, glaring at her as she left, before Negan wrapped his arm around your waist, taking you back to his room.

You were washing the blood of your hands when Negan finally asked, "What kind of stunt was that then?" 
You looked up, "Maybe if your wife wasn't such a bitch I wouldn't have gone all out on it..."
"What did she say?"
"Nothing, doesn't matter... Something stupid."
"... Was it something along the lines of 'You're just a toy for him to play with. At least he loves me?'" He replied, clearly mocking Sherry.
You looked at him and then glanced away. "Not just that, the shit she said about Daniel..." You murmured.
"Daniel ain't shit." Negan shrugged, leaning back on the bed for a moment, "That's why he's dead." He said, before standing, making his way towards you.
He took you by the waist once more and looked into your eyes. Your breathing hitched slightly as the two of you stood there in silence until he brought his lips to yours, kissing you roughly. He pushed you down onto the bed behind you and continued to kiss you moving down to your collarbone.
"Look Y/N, ignore everything Sherry said, I can prove that she's wrong..." He muttered against your skin. 

You had and always would be the woman he truly loved.