- 12 -

Faint breathing filled the room, the pair of you laying across the bed, your head on Carl's chest, snoozing quietly, Carl drifted in and out of sleep, seemingly on edge

Faint breathing filled the room, the pair of you laying across the bed, your head on Carl's chest, snoozing quietly, Carl drifted in and out of sleep, seemingly on edge. He looked around the room, a gun sat on a chair in the corner, he relaxed slightly and turned back to face you, he smiled, hearing the quiet snores escape your mouth.

There was a commotion outside, but Carl was unable to comprehend what it could have been, the Saviours weren't due back for a week. So it wouldn't be them. He closed his eyes, and relaxed again, his arm wrapping round you.

Meanwhile the Saviours stormed through the gates, the infamous Negan by their side, he looked around and gestured to Rick's house, "You gonna give us a tour prick?" He asked, throwing Lucille towards Rick.

Rick had to comply, the pair walked into the house, Negan's gaze shifted upwards, "Where's your boy Rick?"
He asked and immediately walked up the stairs, his boots echoing with every step.

You jumped as the door swung off its hinges, your gaze quickly averting to the intruder, Negan stood metres away from the bed you were laid on, he smirked.

"You're together huh? Thought I saw some eye sex between the pair of you at the line up." He laughed.
You narrowed your gaze, standing up from the bed, "What's that t-"
Carl stepped forward, pulling you back as he threw his other hand upwards, aiming the gun at Negan. "Carl..." Rick whispered.

Carl would do anything to protect you.

Request for queenredvblink , sorry it's late, but I hope you enjoy it.