/One/

As I walked down the street I thought to myself. How did I fuck up my life? My parents hate me, my brother can't stand me, and my sister despises me.

My feet are moving but I can't feel them. I've been walking for who knows long.

The only person I can talk to is my best friend Jason but he lives another 20 minutes away. Well from a walking distance. If I walk anymore my feet will give out but I continue because I have nothing else to lose.

As I walk I can tell you a bit about myself. My name is Megan Heartwell and I'm 19 years old. I graduated from high school last year. I've known Jason since I was 2 months old. We both share the same birthday but he's a year older than I am.

I came across his house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and I walked in without saying anything.

Jason: Hello to you too.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on his couch. He laughed and sat down next to me.

Jason: What's wrong now?

Me: My whole family hates me and they kicked me out.

Jason: You can stay here if you want.

Me: Do I have a choice?

Jason: Well I'll give you one. It's either you stay here or live on the streets.

Me: Here it is.

Jason laughed and got up off the couch. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Jason: You hungry?

Me: Yeah.

He got out an apple and washed it off. Then he threw it to me.

Me: Your lucky I caught that.

Jason: Actually your lucky because that's the last one.

I rolled my eyes and Jason sat back down next to me. He turned the tv on and we watched for hours.

Me: I'm gonna go shower then go to the park.

Jason: Ok.

I got up off the couch and walked to the bathroom. I undressed and took a shower.

Once I was done I got out and took Jason's clothes since mine were dirty.

Jason: Are you in my clothes?

I walked out the door not listening to Jason. I heard him laugh and I shut the door and walked. The park was across the street so it wasn't a long walked.

I walked around thinking to myself. When I came to the end of the park I saw two guy holding guns that were pointed to this guy.

I hid behind a tree and watched them.

?: You have one last chance. Where is she!

Man: I-I don't k-know.

Gun shot.

The man fell to the grass and the two guys looked at each other. I was so in shock that I didn't even realized the one of them had left. I felt to hand grab me and pull me closer to them.

Me: Let me go!

I yelled but he didn't listen.

?: What did you see?

Me: Nothing

?: I don't believe you. Hunter we're taking her to boss.