/Twenty-Five/

/Megan/

I smirked and bit my lip. Ethan started sucking and biting on my neck. I moaned and I felt Ethan smirk against my skin. Ethan moved down my neck then looked up at me. His hand ran up and down my back. I looked up at Ethan and he smiled. I love this boy so much.

But why are we really going to Hawaii?

/Next Day/

We were finally in Hawaii after like a 12 hour flight. I couldn't wait to get off this plane. I'm mean I'm not complaining about it but I just wanted off. I wish it was just me and Ethan here. It would be a whole lot better.

I walked off the plane with Ethan and Trey and Hunter were getting our bags. I was holding Ethan's hand following him to who knows where.

Me: Where are we even going?

Ethan: I have a house here.

Me: Seriously?

Ethan: You better believe it.

I smiled and we walked to a car. I stopped and Ethan looked at me. I smiled and I asked.

Me: Can I drive?

Ethan: If you don't crash my car.

Me: I've never crashed one of your cars.

Ethan: Exactly. One of mine.

Me: Shut up and just let me drive.

Ethan: Ok.

I got in the car and Ethan got in. I put the keys in and looked over at Ethan.

Me: Where are we going?

Ethan: Well shouldn't the driver know?

I hit him in the shoulder and he laughed.

Ethan: Down the street, make 2 lefts and a right and we'll be at my house.

I started the car and drove down the street. There wasn't really any roads like there was in Pennsylvania because Hawaii is an island. I'm sure you knew that though.

I drove down the "road" and thought to myself. I have a feeling that I'm gonna be mad at Ethan before we leave because there's something that he's not telling me and I'm gonna find out.

I looked over at Ethan and he was on his phone. He's been so busy since we got here and that just tells me that is hiding something from me. I wonder what it is? Never mind that I'll find out later. Wether he's planning on telling me or not. I have my ways of finding things out even if no one wants to tell me.

I made a right down the street and came across this big house. I was assuming that it was Ethan's house so I pulling into the driveway. He looked up making sure that we were at the right house then he looked back down at his phone. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. A couple minutes later Ethan followed.

Me: See I told you that I could get here.

Ethan: To be fair Hawaii isn't that big Megan.

I stuck my middle finger up at Ethan and he laughed. I walked up to the door waiting for Ethan to open it. When he did I walked in and he followed behind me.

Me: Holy shit.

Ethan: I'm guessing you like it?

I smiled and walked in further.

Ethan: You want a tour?

Me: Obviously.

Ethan  laughed and I followed him through the house. This house is fucking amazing!