/Forty-Seven/

/Megan/

Ethan: Do you want this?

I nodded and Ethan smirked. He picked me up by my thighs and carried me to his bedroom. His set me on his bed and then crawled on top of me. Ethan began sucking on my neck leaving bites all over. His hands slid under my shirt and took it off. I pulled at his shirt and Ethan took it off.

His hands slid under my pants and he slowly slid them down my legs. Ethan was being slow on purpose just to bother me and it was working. I looked up at him and he quickly kissed me. As we kissed I slid my hands under the rim of his sweatpants.

Ethan came up and pulled his sweatpants off. I looked down and saw that Ethan's dick was hard. I looked back up at him and smirked. He ran his hands up the sides of my body and I kicked my lips.

His hands slid over to my back and he unclipped my bra. Ethan threw it on the floor and kissed in between my breasts. I moaned and Ethan smirked. Everything he did, even the littlest thing, had an effect on me and Ethan took advantage of that.

Ethan kissed right above my vagina and I started to squirm around. He laughed and then slid my underwear down my legs slowly.

Me: Ethan hurry up.

He laughed then slid my underwear off. I looked at his dick and it got harder and I smirked. I pulled Ethan's boxers down and he took them off. His lips were inches away from mine and I was staring right at him.

All of the sudden Ethan shoved two fingers inside me and I gasped. He smiled and pumped his fingers, hard, inside of me. As he did that my fingers ran all throughout his hair.

Knock Knock.

I sighed and so did Ethan but he never stopped. Instead he pumped his fingers harder and faster inside me. I but my bottom lip to keep me from making noise and Ethan was smirking.

Trey: Bro it's me.

Ethan: I'm kinda in the middle of something so this better be important.

Ethan curved his fingers hitting my g-spot and I coughed to cover up my moan. Ethan laughed.

Trey: How long are you gonna be?

Ethan: At least 10 minutes or so.

Ethan added at third finger and I bit my bottom lip. I knew that Ethan was enjoying torturing me like that because he had a smirk on his face. He's not the only one who can tease.

I looked up at Ethan and ran my hand up along his dick. He looked down with a warning look in his eyes but I just ignored him. Ethan got close down to my ear and whispered.

Ethan: Stop It right now before I fuck you in your ass.

Me: I might like that.

Ethan smirked and I licked my lips. He pulled his fingers out of my vagina and I looked at him. He laughed and then there was a knock on the door. Ethan rolled his eyes then started yelling.

Ethan: I told you I'm in the fucking middle of something!

Trey: Your dad wants to see you. He's not really happy.

John: Ethan get your ass out here!

Ethan rolled his eyes then got off of me. I sighed and he put a pair of sweatpants on. Then Ethan walked out the door. As soon as he stepped out all the screaming began.

I sighed then rolled out of the bed. I grabbed one of Ethan's hoodies and put it on. Then I opened the door and leaned against the door frame.

Ethan: Absolutely not!

John: Ethan I'm not saying this again!

Ethan: I can't go tomorrow!

John: You better give me a good fucking reason!

Ethan: Tomorrow is Megan's birthday.

John: I don't give two shits Ethan!

Ethan: Well I do so I'm not going!

John: You will go even if I have to drag you on that plane!

Ethan: I can't just leave Megan!

John: She'll Be fine Ethan. And besides I don't even know why you like her. I personally don't and I think you should be with Francesca.

Ethan: For the last fucking time I don't like Francesca! I love Megan!

A smile came across my face hearing Ethan say that. I continued to watch and soon enough Ethan came storming back. As he walked past me he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. I smiled and Ethan shut the door.

Ethan: I'm so sorry Megan.

Me: It's ok Ethan. Really.

Ethan got closer to me and kissed my lips. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned. Ethan laughed then looked me in the eyes.

Ethan: You know something?

Me: Huh?

Ethan: You're the best girlfriend ever.

Me: Obviously.

Ethan laughed and I smiled. He then started to pack his stuff. He didn't put much in which meant he wouldn't be wherever he was going for long. Where is he going anyway?

Me: Where are you going anyway?

Ethan: Canada.

Me: At least it's not that far. Where are you going?

Ethan: Toronto.

Me: Francesca isn't going is she?

Ethan: No. Just me and my dad. I have a house down there.

Me: Where don't you have a house?

Ethan laughed and I smiled. Once he was done packing he sat down next to me and held onto my hand.

Ethan: I'm so sorry I'm leaving right before your birthday.

Me: It's ok Ethan. We can celebrate after.

Ethan kissed my cheek then said goodbye to my. I said goodbye and then he walked out the door. I sighed then laid down on the bed. I'm not gonna lie. It sucked not having Ethan here for my birthday but I knew that he was trying his best not to go.

I rolled over so that I was laying on my stomach and tears started coming out of my eyes. Honestly I was disappointed about Ethan not being here but I didn't want to make him feel even worse than he does. That's just not who I am and I don't wanna be like that.

Thanks for reading!

More on the way!