/Fifty-Four/

/1 week later/

/Megan/

We were finally all unpacked and Ethan was basically living at the warehouse. He was there 24/7 and I never saw him. The only time I saw him was if he forgot something and he would completely ice me out. Dickhead.

I was now laying on the bed watching whatever the fuck was on tv. I wasn't paying attention because I was so tired. Ethan was screaming at someone on the phone last night and I couldn't sleep what so ever. And to top that all off he's being really obnoxious. Like I guys got their periods, that's how he would be.

I just decided to sleep in my own bed because I "didn't want to distract Ethan". Plus he's being a real douche and I couldn't even look at him right now without screaming in his face.

/1 hour later/

Surprisingly Ethan was here but he was on the phone. I walked into the kitchen where he was. I listened to what he was talking about and it sounded like he was talking to Trey. I didn't care enough to actually think about what they were staying but I stayed there and pretended to listen.

Once Ethan was off the phone he looked over at me and I looked back at him with emotionless eyes.

Ethan: What?

Me: Nothing. Just go to your warehouse.

Ethan: Megan I've been gone for a week and I'm the boss.

Me: I know.

Ethan: I'll be back.

Me: I doubt it but ok.

Ethan sighed then walked out. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I know I'm being a stone cold bitch but is it so wrong to want to be with your boyfriend? I don't want Ethan and I to fall apart over something stupid. I mean-

BANG.

Fuck What was that. I got up off the couch but was quickly pulled into someone. I didn't know who it was but the person had a knife up to my neck and covered my mouth before I could scream.

Man: Don't say a word or move or this knife will go deeper got it?

I nodded. I was so petrified I couldn't even move or do anything for that matter. The guy put the knife down and turned me around to face him. He lifted my face up so we were looking eye to eye.

Man: Where is he?

Me: W-Who?

Man: Your boyfriend.

Me: I-I don't kn-know.

Man: Don't lie to me.

His gripped tightened around me and I got really scared. Fuck what am I supposed to do. If I tell him where Ethan is he'll attack him.

Man: Well?

He pulled out a gun and I started crying. He slapped me in the face and I looked up at him.

Me: He's at the warehouse.

Man: Good girl.

I lowered my head in disappointment. I'm such a terrible girlfriend.

Man: Now you're gonna show me where this warehouse is like a good girl ok?

I was silent.

Man: Answer me now!

Me: O-Okay.

He smirked and then pulled me out the door. There was another guy standing there with a gun. I was forced to show them to the warehouse and a wave of guilt cane across my body when we reached it.

Man: If this isn't it you're dead. Got it?

Me: It i-is.

Man: Good.

He shoved me into the door and told me to put in the code. He got mad when I didn't know it and started shooting at the door. All of the sudden everything got really quiet and the man bursted through the door. He dragged me into the warehouse and Trey looked over. His eyes widened and he pulled out a gun.

Ethan barged out of a room and his eyes went from pissed to worried when he saw me. Ethan shot his gun right back me and hit the other guy in the shoulder.

Ethan: Give me her! Now!

Man: I don't think so. We have business.

Ethan: For What?

Man: I want all your attack plans and partnerships. If you refuse she's dead.

My eyes widened and I realized that John was also with Ethan. He'd never let Ethan give him that information. Not by a long shot. I'm dead.

Ethan: No! Give me her and you might get to live!

Man: You see I know you won't shoot me because I have your little girlfriend here.

Ethan put the gun down and stared at me. I couldn't even look him in the eye. The guy put his gun next to my heart and Ethan looked up.

Man: Give me the plans now!

Ethan walked away to get them but his dad pulled him back. Fuck I'm screwed.

Ethan: Dad I gotta get them!

John: No your not Ethan! If they get out then everyone will get hurt.

Ethan: Bu-

John: But Nothing!

I had to think of a way to get out of this situation. There's no way that John would let Ethan get the plans so I need to think of something. Quickly.

While the guy was distracted I noticed that he had a gun in his back pocket. Fuck I need to think of how to get it. I slowly moved my hand to his back pocket and Ethan must've saw because he kept distracting him.

I quickly grabbed the gun and pointed it towards him. He laughed and looked at me.

Man: You don't have the courage to shoot me sweetheart.

He was right. I couldn't do it. Even with all the strength I had in me I couldn't kill him so I shot him in the shoulder. He laughed and looked at me.

Man: You're gonna ha-

He didn't even finished his sentence before I got pulled back and Ethan jumped on the man. They were fighting for a while before he either passed out or Ethan killed him. Ethan got up and had a shit ton of blood on his hands. He walked right past me but grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. Shit this won't be good. Or will it?

Thanks for reading!

More on the way!