/Sixteen/

/Megan/

Trey got up and walked out. I laid back down on the bed. I thought to myself. How can I find out where that boy is?

I know!! He's the leading of a fucking mafia. Ethan has to have a tracking device. (Don't be thinking I'm a crazy girlfriend. Think about if you were in my situation. Wouldn't you wanna know at least where your boyfriend was?)

I got up out of the bed and went into Ethan's office. I was expecting the door to be locked but it wasn't. Dumbass. I walked in and went over to his computer. It took a little while to get in but when I finally did I looked around. I found something that might help so I clicked on it.

It had the location of everyone that was in his gang. It even had me! Asshole. I scrolled through and finally found Ethan. What. The. Fuck.

That boys is fucking Germany! Oh he's gonna get it when he comes back. And there's no way what Trey told me was true. I huffed and walked back to Ethan's room.

I knew he had bought me a phone so I looked under his bed. He threw my other one away and insisted on another one Incase anyone tried to track me.

I looked under the bed and found a phone case. It had a sticky note on it that said 'Give to Megan before trip'. He can be such a dummy sometimes. I opened the box and and Treys number was already in it so I called him.

Trey: Hello?
Me: Get your ass down here. You have some explaining to do.
Trey: Ok I'm on my way.

I put the phone down and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and waited for Trey to come.

A couple minutes later he walked in. Trey came over to me and sat down.

Trey: So what do I have to explain?

Me: Why is Ethan in Germany?

Trey: How do you know about that?

Me: I have my ways.

Trey: But how did you get into Ethan's computer?

Me: Trey, for one I live with Ethan, two I know how do hack a fucking computer.

Trey: He's a lucky guy.

Me: So are you gonna tell me the truth now.

Trey: He's getting information about one of our rivals. Him and Francesca are-

Me: Woah woah woah. He took Francesca with him.

Trey: Shit I wasn't supposed to say that.

Me: Why did he fucking taking Francesca instead of me?!

Trey: Because she knows what she's doing.

Me: And I don't.

Trey: Well she's trained Megan.

Me: Well who's the one that hacked his computer? Huh?

Trey: Ok but you're not ready. What if someone comes out and points a gun at you. What would you do?

Me: Well if I had a gun I would point it back at him.

Trey: Key word Megan, if.

Me: Asshole.

Trey: And when he comes back I'm telling him what you did.

Me: Be my fucking guest Trey. I don't give a shit about what Ethan has to say to me.

Trey: Well you seemed to care that one time in the alley.

Me: Fuck off.

Trey got up and walked over to the door frame. He leaned against it looked at me.

Trey: Are we done?

Me: I guess.

Trey walked out of the room and I thought to myself. I couldn't be more pissed at Ethan. First he goes to Germany and not tell me, then I found out that he brings Francesca, the girl who he kissed. I was so close to buying a ticket to Germany and slapping the shit out of him but I'll wait till he gets back.

/2 weeks later/

Ethan is supposed to be coming back today. It's been two weeks so I hope he has a good excuse.

All I really did was lay around the whole time. I hated to admit this but I actually did miss Ethan no matter how mad I got at him. He just has an effect on me that I can't get rid of.

I was laying on Ethan's bed. That's all I did while Ethan wasn't here. I wore his hoodies and shirts the whole time he was gone. Don't get my wrong I was still really pissed at him, but the other part of me missed Ethan. I mean, he did leave without telling me.

I looked at the clock and it said 8:34pm. Ethan was supposed to be back any minute so I waited. A couple minutes later the front door opened. There was a moment of silence and then Ethan came walking through the door. He looked at me and smiled.

Ethan: What are you doing in here?

Me: Waiting for you.

Ethan: Aww did someone miss me?

Me: I'll answer that if you tell me what you were doing in Germany.

Ethan: How do you know about that?

Me: You left your office door open dumbass.

Ethan walked over and sat down next to me.

Me: So Why was Francesca with you?

Ethan: Who told you about that?

Me: Trey.

Ethan: She has a connection with someone out there.

Me: Of course she does.

Ethan: Is someone jealous?

Me: No because I'm your girlfriend.

Ethan: You are and you're the only person I love.

Me: Really?

Ethan: You better fucking believe it.

I moved over and sat on Ethan's lap. I laid my head on his chest and Ethan rubbed my back. I sighed and he kissed me forehead.

Me: Why didn't you tell me that your were in Germany?

Ethan: I didn't want you to worry.

Me: I wasn't worried.

Ethan: Well I didn't want you to fly out there because you would find a way to.

Me: I should've. I would've surprised you.

Ethan: Yeah and then you could've yelled at me in another country.

Me: Calm down.

I smiled and Ethan rolled his eyes. I really do love him even though either he yells at me or I'm yelling at him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading♥️

More on the way!