/Thirty-Nine/

/Megan/

I rolled my eyes and Ethan kissed my lips. I kissed him back but then Trey called him. Ethan came up and I looked at him frowning. He rolled his eyes smiling and then looked at me.

Ethan: I'll be back Megan don't worry.

I smiled and so did Ethan. Then he turned around and walked out. I sighed laying down back on the bed. I was trying to spend all the time I could with Ethan because I knew as soon as we got back Ethan would be at the warehouse from dusk till dawn.

I didn't want to let Ethan slip away from me and go to Francesca because I know that she'll be at the warehouse. She'll try to get all over him and she'll pretend that I don't even exist! Francesca will act like all I am is a piece of shit and she'll try to take Ethan away from me and-

Megan calm down. I trust Ethan. He won't let Francesca do anything with him. Maybe I'll talk to him whenever he comes in here. Not that I don't trust him it's just that Francesca is a slut and throws herself at people wether they like her or not.

About two hours later Ethan walked in and laid down next to me. He started planting small kisses on the back of my neck and I smiled to myself. I wanted to turn around and look at Ethan but I didn't want him to stop.

Ethan flipped me over and pulled my closer to him. He ran his hand through my hair and I wrapped my arms around him snuggling closer to him if that was even possible.

Me: Ethan I'm worried.

Ethan: About what?

Me: Francesca.

Ethan: Why?

Me: What if she tries something?

Ethan: She won't try anything Megan. I'm her boss and she knows not to push me. The only person I let get close to me like that is you.

Me: I know I just don't trust her.

Ethan: Do you trust me?

Me: Of course.

Ethan: Then you have nothing to worry about.

Me: Good.

I smiled and then soon fell asleep. I was honestly so tired I just let my body take over my mind.

/9:00pm/

I woke up back at Ethan's house in his bed. I heard the showering running and I was assuming he was in there. A couple minutes later he came out dressed. I knew that he was going somewhere because he never sleeps with a shirt and now he doesn't sleep with pants either. Which I don't mind at all.

Me: Where are you going?

Ethan: My dad wants to see me.

Me: Now?

Ethan: Unfortunately yes.

I laughed and Ethan kissed me. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He continued to kiss me but his phone started ringing. I shook my head trying to keep him from leaving but he came up and looked at it.

Ethan: I gotta go it's my dad.

Me: It's ok go ahead.

Ethan walked out the door and I turned on the tv. I just put on the first movie that was on and watched. I really wasn't paying attention though. I was just thinking. I really didn't wanna go to my moms house because I knew she would have something to say about me or something I did wrong.

My brother and sister probably wouldn't want to see me and my dads never home so he wouldn't be there anyway. I already knew that my sister would try to get Ethan off of me because we have the same taste in boys. My brother would tell me that he didn't trust Ethan and so would my mom. If my dad was there I really don't think he'd care.

/Two Days Later/

Today my mom wanted me to come over so Ethan and I are getting ready. I was trying to take my time but I somehow got dressed right on time.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ethan leaning against the wall

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ethan leaning against the wall. He looked up and down my body and I smiled. I walked to Ethan and then we both walked out to the car. Once I was in Ethan drove off.

We pulled up to the house and I was already dreading this. I didn't want to go. Ethan got out of the car but I didn't do he walked around and opened my door.

Ethan: You ok?

Me: No. I don't wanna do this.

Ethan: Why not?

Me: Because they all still hate me and they just called to make me feel even worse.

Ethan: They won't but if they do I'll take you home. Ok?

Me: Ok.

I sighed and got out of the car. Ethan shut the door and we walked to the door. I knocked but then immediately regretted it. I waited a couple seconds and then my mom opened the door. She smiled then hugged me.

Mom: Megan honey I'm so glad to see you.

Me: You too.

She let go and turned to Ethan.

Mom: Who's this?

Me: This is my boyfriend Ethan. Ethan this is my mom Dana.

Ethan: It's nice to meet you.

Mom: You too.

We walked in and my mom pulled me into the kitchen. Once we were in the she turned to face me.

Mom: I don't like him.

Me: Who Ethan? Why?

Mom: He doesn't seem like he'd be a good boyfriend Megan.

Me: Well he is and I'm 19 mom. I can date whoever I want to.

Mom: Well you don't car whatever I have to say anyway. You'll date whoever you want to.

Me: For the last time that wasn't my fault!

Mom: So you're tell me that all those boys pulled you into their house and had sex with you?

Me: Yes!

My mom sighed and then walked out of the kitchen. I walked out and stuck my middle finger up behind her. I saw Ethan laugh and then I walked over to him. My mom turned around and looked over at me.

Mom: Your brother and sister will be back in a little.

Great. Now there'll be more people to yell at me and not like Ethan. It's gonna be a long night.

・・・・・・・・・・・
Thanks for reading♥️

More on the way!