/Forty/

/Megan/

My mom sighed and then walked out of the kitchen. I walked out and stuck my middle finger up behind her. I saw Ethan laugh and then I walked over to him. My mom turned around and looked over at me.

Mom: Your brother and sister will be back in a little.

Great. Now there'll be more people to yell at me and not like Ethan. It's gonna be a long night.

Just as I thought it's turned out that my brother and sister still hate me. When they came home they both yelled at me and told me that they didn't trust Ethan. I'll admit Ethan does come off as a scary person but once you get to know him he's really nice. Well to me at least.

We were all now sitting at the table eating. It was dead silent and I honestly just wanted to leave.

After we were all done eating we all got up and walked into the living room. As I walked into the living room I came across a picture of me and my sister. (Her name is Emma if you were wondering)

                                  Me            Emma  As I looked at the picture I felt two arms wrapped around my waist

Me Emma
As I looked at the picture I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I looked back and saw Ethan.

Ethan: You're so beautiful.

I laughed then smiled. We both walked into living room and I sat down on the couch and Emma walked over to me.

Emma: Can I talk to you in the kitchen?

Me: Sure.

I walked into the kitchen with Emma. Once we were both in there she started crying so I hugged her.

Me: Whats wrong?

Emma: Megan I'm so so sorry for everything I did.

Me: It's ok.

Emma: No it's not. I was being a bitch to my own sister. I let mom and dad kick you out and you couldn't gotten killed on the streets and it's my fault. I've been so lost without you. You were my best friend.

Me: Emma I-

Emma: Megan stop. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who fucked up. And now I need you with me more than ever.

Me: Why? What's wrong?

Emma: Please don't say anything to mom and dad.

Me: I won't.

Emma: Well Uh Luke (my brother) is bi. (Bisexual)

Me: What?

Emma: He told me yesterday. That's why he's upstairs. He can't be around anyone right now. He's so confused.

Me: I'm gonna go talk to him.

I walked out of the kitchen and walked upstairs to Luke's room. I knocked on the door and then opened it. He was on the bed just laying there. I walked over to him and he looked at me.

Luke: Did Emma tell you?

Me: Yeah but I don't care Luke. Your my brother and I love you.

Luke: Thanks Meg. I've missed you here.

Me: Well you yelled at me when I got here.

Luke: I'm sorry Megan.

Me: It's fine Luke.

Luke: I just didn't expect you to be here and have a boyfriend. He doesn't look like the type you'd go for anyway.

Me: I like him Luke and no one is telling me who to date.

Luke: I know I know.

Me: Why don't you just come down and actually talk to him. He's actually really nice when you get to meet him.

Luke: Ok.

We walked down the stairs and I saw Jason talking to my mom. I walked down confused and then Jason ran over and hugged me.

Jason: I missed you Megan.

I was honestly so consumed right now. Jason never acts like this. He was hugging me for a long time and then he let go. Ethan looked beyond pissed off.

Me: Um Jason what are you doing?

Jason: I was hugging you. Can't I hug my best friend?

Me: Well yeah but-

Jason: But Nothing. We always hug.

Me: We-

Jason hugged me again and Ethan pushed him off of me. Everyone looked at him but he was looking right at Jason.

Ethan: What are you doing with my girlfriend?!

Jason: Shes my best friend!

Ethan: Well you don't have to be so fucking close to her asshole!

Jason: I'll do whatever the fuck I want to! I'm the one she came crying because of you!

Ethan was literally about to kill him. He walked towards him but I ran in between them and stopped Ethan. Well I tired to. Ethan pushed me out of the way and I fell on the floor. Ethan jumped on top of Jason and they fought. I tried to get in between then but Luke pulled me away.

Luke then pulled them apart and I stood by Ethan. Jason's lip was bleeding and Ethan's arms were bleeding. Also Jason had a black eye. They were both staring at each other pissed.

Ethan: I'll be in the car Megan.

Ethan walked out and slammed the door behind him. I sighed and looked over at Jason. He looked back at me wiping his lip.

Jason: Tell me one thing Megan. Why the hell do you like him?

Me: Because he loves me for me. He doesn't care about my past or what happened to me. He cares about me and my feelings. He doesn't put me last and he makes sure that I'm happy. He always cheers me up when depressed and he actually cares how I feel. Unlike some people.

I stormed out of the house and saw Ethan standing by the door. I shut the door behind me and looked up at Ethan.

Me: Did you hear that?

Ethan didn't say anything. Instead he pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. Ethan gently bit my bottom lip and then looked at me.

Ethan: Did that answer your question?

Me: Maybe. Why don't you answer it again?

Ethan: I'd love to but we gotta go home.

Me: And you'll be there the whole night?

Ethan: Why wouldn't I be?

Me: I just thought you'd have to go to the warehouse.

Ethan: I'm all yours tonight baby.

I smiled and Ethan and I walked to the car. I got in and so did Ethan. Then he drove off. We got to the house and we both walked in. Once we were in Ethan turned around to face me. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. Obviously I like it.

・・・・・・・・・・・・
Thanks for reading♥️

More on the way!