/Fourteen/

/Megan/

Me: You don't seem like the type to have all those things.

Ethan: I guess my dad sorta made me not be like that.

I nodded and laid my head back on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan wasn't really a bad guy once you get to know him. Well he does have his anger problems but that's besides the point.

Ethan's hand moved over to mine and held onto it. His thumb slid back and forth across my knuckles. I looked up him and smiled. Ethan smiled back at me. He's so fucking cute.

Me: Ethan?

Ethan: Yeah Megan?

Me: Why do you like me?

Ethan: Why couldn't I like you?

Me: I'm nothing that great really.

Ethan: Megan your the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Me: Then why did you kiss Francesca?

Ethan: Honestly Megan, I don't know.

Me: I've had a lot of guys cheat on me Ethan. I really do like you and I don't want it to happen again.

Ethan: I'm sorry Megan.

Ethan and I laid there for another hour watching a movie. I forget what it was. It was something Ethan wanted to watch.

Once the movie was over Ethan and I started talking.

Ethan: So do you have any brothers or sisters?

Me: One of each. You just have Lark?

Ethan: I wish. I have an older brother that I hate but he lives in California so I don't have to see him.

Me: Why don't you like him?

Ethan: Well he doesn't like me so naturally I don't like him.

Me: Why doesn't he like you?

Ethan: Let's just say that I'm not like how I am with you around other people.

Me:^smiling^ Is that good or bad?

Ethan: You tell me.

I looked at Ethan and he looked back at me. Our lips were less than an inch away. He was so close to kiss me but then his phone rang. Ethan didn't answer it though. Instead he kissed me.

His arms wrapped around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I fucking love this boy. He came up and looked me in the eyes. I looked back at him smiling.

Ethan: I fucking love you Megan. More than I love anyone else.

Me: I love you too Ethan.

Ethan: Are you coming to dinner tomorrow with my family?

Me: If you want me to.

Ethan: I'm not going unless you come.

I smiled at sat up and moved so that I was sitting on Ethan's lap. I looked him in the eyes and admired him. He was really different from any other guy I've ever known.