/Twenty-Three/

/Megan/

Ethan laughed then picked me up by my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then kissed him. I can't wait to go to Hawaii and be alone with him. We can just spend time together.

At least that's what I thought.

/Day of trip/

Me: What do you fucking mean!

Ethan: What I just said!

Me: Why are Trey and Hunter coming?!

Ethan: Because I want them to.

Me: Why?

Ethan: Because I do so go and pack.

I rolled my eyes and stormed out of his room. Why is taking the both of them?! Why can't it just be the two of us? All I wanted to do was spend time with Ethan but now I don't think it's happening.

Once I got all of my clothes packed. I wheeled my suitcase out but I stopped in my tracts hearing Ethan and Trey talking.

Trey: Does Megan really know why you're taking her to Hawaii?

Ethan: No but it's perfect timing though. Our 5 month anniversary is coming up so I'll just tell her that if she asks.

That dickhead. He was gonna lie to me.

Trey: Knowing her she's gonna find out. She finds out everything.

Ethan: It's fine Trey.

Oh he's gonna get it.

I walked out and went over to Ethan. He looked over at me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and his hands ran threw my hair. I could hear Trey laugh then he left. I continued to kiss Ethan until he said.

Ethan: We need to go. We can finish this on the plane.

I smirked and followed Ethan. We walked down to the warehouse and got in the plane that was behind the building. It was really nice and it was big. Ethan took mine and his suitcases and put them in the back.

I walked in the plane and looked around. I was in amazement.