/Eleven/

/Megan/
This is gonna be a long day. I walked in and sat down on the couch. Francesca walked over to me and I sighed.

Francesca: What are you doing here?

Me: I'm allowed to be here whenever I fucking want to.

Francesca: Well don't even think of stealing Boss from me.

Me: I can't steal if something doesn't belong to you in the first place.

Francesca huffed then walked away. I rolled my eyes then got up off the couch. I was really board and I just got here. Even though Ethan was being a dick, I still wanted to go lay with him.

I wonder what he was going that was so important that I couldn't leave. I decided that I was gonna find out. So I got up off the couch and walked towards the door. No one was paying attention so I walked out.

How could I find out where Ethan is? I thought to myself. Then I remembered. This morning (you don't know about this but) I heard Ethan talking about going to someplace about a 15 minute walk from here.

I walked down the street and tried to think of someplace where Ethan would go. I finally found an alley with gunshots so I was assuming that Ethan was there.

He's gonna be pissed if he finds me here so I better hide. I peeked around the corner and apparently didn't hide myself so well. I got grabbed and pulled into the fight.

Ethan looked beyond pissed at me. When I say beyond pissed, trust me. The guy who was holding me with the gun next to my heart. I was so scared I couldn't move.

Guy: Give me the money or she's dead.

Ethan: Give me her first.

The guy pushed me over and Trey ran over and grabbed me. He pulled me to the side and Ethan shot the guy. He fell to the ground and Ethan stormed over to me.

Ethan: Trey go wait in the car.

Trey nodded and walked away. Once he was gone and out of sight Ethan started screaming at me. And when I say screaming, I mean screaming.

Ethan: What the fuck are you doing here?

Me: I-I.

Ethan: You know what? I don't wanna hear it. You can't follow any directions I give you.

Me: I-I Sorry.

Ethan: You almost messed everything up. Your the reason why we had to let Clegg go.

Tears started to fill my eyes. Ethan was really angry at me and I couldn't blame him. I always fuck everything up.

Ethan: Just get out. It was a mistake to take you with me.

That sentence was the death of me. Just an hour ago he told me that he loved me and now he's telling me it was a mistake to have me.

I walked past Ethan not even looking at him. Before I left I turned around and looked at Ethan one last time. Then I left.

I walked down the street. I had nowhere else to go except for Jason's house so that's where I went. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

Jason: Whats up Meg?

Megan: Can I stay here tonight please?

Jason: You can stay as long as you need. What's wrong?

I told Jason everything. Starting with when I was at the park to right now. Jason looked at me with a little disbelief but then he started to believe me.

Jason: Wow Meg.

Me: I know. And the bad thing is, I still have feelings for Ethan.

Jason: Well go talk to him.