/Twenty-Eight/

/Ethan/

I laughed at Megan turned around. She smiled then continued walking. I followed behind her then picked her up. She screamed of laughter then I jumped in the pool with her.

Megan: Ethan!

I laughed and wiped my hair out of my face. Megan rolled her eyes then smiled at me. I love the fuck out of this girl.

/Next Day/
/Megan/

I woke up feeling better. Ethan was right, swimming does make you feel better. I had fun swimming with Ethan last night. I wish we could spend more time together but he's always busy.

I sat up realizing that Ethan wasn't there so I just sat there not wanting to get up. I looked around and saw a rubix cure so I grabbed it and started to play with it.

I always loved robix cubes but I could never complete them

I always loved robix cubes but I could never complete them. As I sat there playing with it Ethan walked in. I looked up at him then looked back down at the rubix cube. I heard him laugh then walk over. He sat down beside me and watched.

Me: These are so frustrating.

Ethan: Give me it.

Me: Why?

Ethan: Just trust me.

I rolled me eyes then gave it to Ethan. He laughed and started to do it. Holy shit. He was doing it so fucking fast I couldn't even take in what he was doing. About 2 minutes later he finished it.

I look at the cube still in shock that he finished it

I look at the cube still in shock that he finished it. He laughed and I looked up at him.

Me: Wh- How the fuck did you do that?

Ethan: I've always been able to do that.

Me: Of course you can do it.

Ethan laughed and so did I. He tossed me the rubix cube back and I grabbed it. I looked at it turning it around then I smiled at Ethan. I turned back and started playing with my fingers. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ethan watching me.