/Thirty-Three/

/Ethan/

Megan: Ethan I really don't care what people think about me. I've been called multiple things before, behind my back and up to my face. I've just gotten used to people hating me for whatever reason. But I've learned not to give a fuck about what people think about me. That's why I was sarcastic when I first got her. Not that I'm still not but I was just seeing how you were with me.

Me: Megan I loved you from the first moment I laid my eyes on you and I always will even when I act like an ass.

Megan laughed and so did I. I fucking love this girl. I walked back over and got a handful of bandaids and a wet cloth. I wiped the blood off of Megan and she watched everything that I did. I looked up at Megan then back down to what I was doing. Once I got all the blood off her arms I looked at her.

Me: If there's anymore blood you ca-

Megan: Ethan you've seen my stomach before so I don't really care.

I laughed and then Megan took her shirt off. There was blood all over her stomach so I wiped it off. I could tell that her stomach was hurting so I tried to be gentle. Once I got it all off she kissed me. Obviously I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her neck.

Megan got off the chair and I kissed her harder. I heard her moan and I ran my hand up and down her back. I slid my fingers underneath the rim of her pants and rubbed her hip bone. I moved my fingers and slid Megan's pants off. I kissed her again and her hands ran threw my hair.

/Megan/

Holy shit! Is today the day? You all know what I mean so I'm not gonna go into details. As I kissed Ethan I heard someone clear their throat. Ethan turned around and then quickly got in front of me. I really couldn't see who it was so I just waited for them to talk.

Ethan: What?

Trey: Well you just called me and told me to take Hunter away.

Ethan: Oh right. We'll go get him.

Trey: How do you expect me to get him out?

Ethan: Just go in the other room.

Trey: Why-

Ethan: Go in the fucking room!

Trey laughed then walked away. Once Trey left Ethan turned around. I looked up at him assuming that whatever we were doing was done.

Ethan: We're not done yet Megan. I'll be right there.

I smirked and then walked into the guest bedroom. I sat on the bed and waited for Ethan. I didn't have the door all the way closed and I heard Ethan and Treys conversation. It went a little something like this.

Trey: So what were you two doing?

Ethan: Non if your fucking business.

Trey laughed and then it went silent. I'm assuming that they are taking care of Hunter. I knew Ethan wanted to kill him so bad but I'm glad that he didn't. Even though Hunter almost killed me I didn't want Ethan to kill him. I started to look around the room because I was bored. I saw one of Ethan's shirts so I put it on and then walked out of the room to see what they were doing.

I peeked in and tried to see what the two of them were doing. I looked in and saw that they weren't there so I walked around the house to occupy myself.

About 20 minutes later Ethan came walking back in. I looked at him and he walked over to me. I got up off the couch and he started taking.

Ethan: Where were we?

I laughed and then smiled. Ethan picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He set me down on the bed and then crawled on top of me. I looked up at Ethan and watched him take his shirt off. Once his shirt was off Ethan pulled his shorts off and threw them on the floor with the rest of our clothes.

Me: Ethan?

Ethan: Yeah Megan?

Me: I'm scared.

Ethan: Of what?

Me: That you won't like me.

Ethan: Megan I love you and nothing would ever change that because I love all of your flaws and perfections.

Ethan got closer and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back then smiled. Ethan's hands ran up my body until he got to my bra. Before he took it off he looked at me.

Ethan: Are you sure you want this?

I nodded my head smiling at Ethan. He smiled at me then unclasped my bra. He threw it on the floor then pulled my underwear off. Ethan took his boxers off then started to kiss me. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. His tip was right by my entrance and he was just about to push in-

John: Ethan!

Ethan took a deep breath trying to calm himself down but it didn't seem to work.

Ethan: What the fuck do you want?!

John: Get out here!

Ethan got off of me and put his shorts on. Before he walked out if the door he turned around and looked back at me.

Ethan: I'm so sorry Megan I'll be right back. I promise.

Ethan walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. I sat on the bed and waited for Ethan to come back in. I tried to listen to hear what Ethan and his dad were talking about but I couldn't. All I heard was John yelling at Ethan and Ethan yelling at him but I didn't know what they were saying.

I grabbed one of Ethan's hoodies and walked out if the room because it's been 30 minutes and they're still yelling. I quietly closed the door and I learned against the wall listening to Ethan and his dad yelling.

Ethan: No! I'm not leaving Megan here!

John: It's just for a day Ethan and isn't Trey here?

Ethan: Yes bu-

John: But nothing. He can stay with her for one day. I'll get the jet ready.

John walked out and shut the door. Ethan slammed his fist against the wall so I waited to go talk to him because he didn't look like he wanted to talk right now. Ethan turned around and saw me.

Ethan: How much did you hear?

Me: Not much.

I didn't want to make him more mad because he's already pissed. I sighed then walked away. I walked into the bedroom and sat down in the bed. Soon enough Ethan came walking in also.

Me: So where are you going?

Ethan: So you did hear that?

Me: I did.

Ethan: It's just for the day I swear.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Thanks for reading♥️

More on the way!