/Nine/

/Megan/
I opened the door and walked in. I saw Ethan sitting on his bed shirtless. Damn. I just gotta not focus on his six pack and tell him that I like him too.

I sat down next to Ethan and started talking.

Me: I love you too.

Ethan looked up at me and smiled. Then he pulled me on his lap and laid down with me on top of him. Ethan pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.

Ethan: You're really special Megan.

I smiled at Ethan and he ran his fingers through my hair.

Ethan: I really mean it Megan. There's no other girl that makes me feel the way you make me feel. I don't remember ever being this happy with a girl.

I kissed Ethan on the lips and then laid my head on his bare chest. Ethan rubbed my back and we laid there together until someone called him. He grabbed his phone and answered it.

Ethan: This better be fucking important Trey.

Pause

Ethan: Oh shit I'm on my way.

Ethan moved me off and got up walking to his closet.

Me: I would've gotten up if you told me too asshole.

Ethan didn't answer me. Instead he looked in his closet for who knows what. He finally got up and he had a gun with him.

Me: Why the hell do you need a gun?

Ethan wouldn't talk to me. He walked out the door and I got up and followed him. I ran to catch up with him and jumped on his back. Luckily he caught me.

Ethan: Get the fuck off of me Megan.

Me: Not until you tell me where your going.

Ethan walked over to the couch and managed to get me off his back. Then he walked out the door. That asshole.

He's not just gonna leave after he told me that he loves me and then acts like none of that happened. And there's not fucking way I'm letting him leave like that.

I grabbed my coat and put me shoes on. Then I grabbed Ethan's keys and walked out the door. I took the car that I drove before and drove down to the warehouse.

Once I got there I parked a block away again and got out of the car. I walked down to the warehouse and heard gun shots. I got closer to the building and the gun shots got louder.

I opened the door and saw bullets flying. I started to get worried about Ethan. I walked in and somehow managed to sneak past the people in the front. I walked down a hallway looking for Ethan.

I found him pointing a gun and a guy and the guy doing the same thing. Ethan's eyes traveled over and he saw me. His eyes widened and the guy turned around. Before I could ran they guy grabbed me and pulled me closer to him.

Ethan: Let her go!

Guy: Give us Clegg back.

Trey came running in and pointed the gun at the guy. The guy holding me put the gun next to my heart and yelled.

Guy: Back up!

Trey and Ethan both backed up and I was terrified. I couldn't even move. The guy pulled me closer to him and started yelling again.

Guy: Give me back Clegg.

Ethan: Trey go get him.

Trey: But Boss-

Ethan: But Nothing! Get him!

Trey walked out of the room and I looked at Ethan. I could tell that he was worried about me but he was also pissed with me.

A couple minutes later Trey came walking back in dragging Clegg in with him. He brought him in and walked over to Ethan.

Ethan: Let her go!

Guy: Give me Clegg and you can have her.

Trey pushed Clegg over to the guy but the guys grip tightened.

Ethan: Give me her.

Guy: I don't think so.

Rage filled in Ethan's eyes and he ran towards the guy tackling him. I fell to the floor and the guy let go of me. I quickly got up and ran over towards Trey. He pushed me behind him and Ethan got up.

He slammed the guy against the wall and he was holding a gun in his hand. Ethan pointed the gun to the guys heart.

Me: Ethan don't. Your better than that.

Ethan stopped and I didn't do anything for a moment. I thought that I was gonna stop him from killing someone but I was wrong. He didn't listen to me. Ethan pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes.

I heard the guy fall to the floor and Ethan put the gun down. I opened my eyes and looked at Ethan.

Ethan: Go Trey. Tell everyone that they can leave.

Trey nodded and walked out of the room. Once the door was closed Ethan started yelling at me.

Ethan: How many fucking times do I have to tell you not to come down here?

Me: Don't you even fucking talk to me you murder!

Ethan: This is not about me Megan! You almost got killed!

Me: But I didn't!

Ethan: Don't start with me Megan!

Me: You didn't seem to mind about an hour ago.

Ethan: You better drop that fucking attitude before I lose my shit.

Me: Newsflash Ethan, not everything revolves around you. And second of all you don't own me and you can't tell me what to fucking do!

Ethan went silent. I looked at him but he didn't look at me. I was really pissed off at him.

Me: Don't even think of taking to me after you just killed someone.

I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. When I walked out I saw Lark standing there.

Lark: That was a loud argument.

Me: Your brother can be an ass.

Lark: I know. I lived with him. Why are you two fighting?

Me: Because he thinks he can control me and he just killed someone.

Lark: Oh I know how you feel. Trust me.

Me: And to top it all off, an hour ago he told me he loved me.

Lark: Really?

Me: Yeah. But he probably hates me now.

Lark: Actually quite the opposite Megan. Ethan doesn't want you here because he doesn't want you to get hurt. That's all.

Me: Well he could tell me that instead of screaming in my face.

Lark: Ethan has a hard time telling people things without screaming.

Me: I've noticed.

Lark: Just go talk to him. Please.

Me: If he screams at me one time I'm leaving.

Lark: Deal.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the door where Ethan was. I opened the door and walked in.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading❤️

More on the way!!