/Ten/

/Megan/
I rolled my eyes and walked back to the door where Ethan was. I opened the door and walked in. I saw Ethan standing against the wall rubbing his head. I stood there for a while to see if he noticed me.

Ethan turned around and saw me. He looked like he was about to say something but he didn't. Instead he walked right past me. Dickhead.

I was gonna walk out the door but I stopped because I heard Lark and Ethan yelling.

Lark: Go talk to Megan!

Ethan: She hates me. Why would I talk to her?

Lark: She doesn't hate you. She's just mad at you.

Ethan: Exactly. She doesn't want to talk to me.

Lark: That's your problem. You don't talk thing out.

Ethan: Stop telling me what my own fucking problems are!

Lark: You know I'm right.

Ethan: Fuck off Lark!

Lark: Just talk to her Ethan.

A couple seconds later I heard the door shut and I was really hoping that it was Lark that left. I walked out of the room and saw Ethan sitting on the couch. So I walked over to him.

I sat down next to him and started talking.

Me: Listen Ethan, I like you. I really do but-

Ethan: I get it Megan. You don't wanna be with someone like me. I'm always yelling at you and I'm sorry for that. It's just my natural instinct.

Me: Will you let me finish?

Ethan: Go ahead.

Me: I like you Ethan but every time I date a guy I always fuck it up. And I guess I just don't wanna lose you because you mean so much to me. Ever since the day I saw you I liked you but I never thought that you would mean so much to me. When I saw you kill that guy I got so petrified of you and I understand that that's your job but it's new to me. And you can be really scary at times.

Ethan eyes met mine and we stared at each other. His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me closer. His lips and mine were so close together but they weren't touching. I took the liberty of kissing Ethan. He kissed me very gently but I liked it.

His hands went up my back and I wrapped my arms around his back. Ethan pushed me down so that he was on top of me. He started kissing me harder. Then he moved down to my neck.

Ethan started kissing/sucking on my neck. I dug my nails into his back and I could feel him smirk against my neck then he went back to kissing it. Ethan moved all the way down my neck leaving bites as he went.

He got to my chest and stopped to look up at me. I nodded my head and he continued to kiss me on the chest. He started to get close to my breast and he looked up at me again. I smiled then nodded. He smirked and kissed both of my breast.

My nails started to dig farther into Ethan's back but he didn't seem to care. He stopped and looked up at me. I looked at him and smiled.

Ethan: Megan I'm sorry. I just don't want you here because that guy could've killed you and I couldn't live with myself if that happened. I really love you and it made me so mad when that guy was touching you.

I looked at Ethan and smirked.

Me: Is someone jealous?

Ethan: No.

Me: Tell yourself what you want but I saw the look in your eyes when that guy pulled me closer to him.

Ethan: We don't need to relive it do we?