/Forty-One/

/Megan/

Me: I just thought you'd have to go to the warehouse.

Ethan: I'm all yours tonight baby.

I smiled and Ethan and I walked to the car. I got in and so did Ethan. Then he drove off. We got to the house and we both walked in. Once we were in Ethan turned around to face me. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. Obviously I like it.

/Next Morning/

I woke up and Ethan wasn't there. He told me last night that he'd have to go to the warehouse early in the morning so I'm assuming that he's there now. Why not go there and surprise him?

So that exactly what I did. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and then got dressed into one of Ethan's shirts and a pair of his sweatpants. Once I was ready I decided that I was gonna walk down to the warehouse instead of drive just to get some exercise.

I got to the warehouse about 7 minutes later. When I walked in I saw Francesca kissing some guy. I think it's Austin but I'm not sure but I honestly didn't care. I was looking for Ethan. I stood there for a little before Trey came walking over.

Trey: Whats up Megan?

Me: I'm looking for Ethan. Where is he?

Trey: In his office but he's busy.

Me: I don't care.

I walked past Trey and heard him laugh. I laughed too and then he yelled out.

Trey: If he asks I didn't tell you where he was!

Me: Sure!

He laughed again and then I knocked on Ethan's door because it was locked.

Ethan: What?

Me: It's me.

Ethan: What?

I rolled my eyes then smiled.

Me: Let me in.

There was a moment of silence and then the door opened. I walked in and shut it behind me. I walked behind Ethan and he was sitting at his desk doing something on his computer. I ran my fingers through his hair and played with it.

I watched as Ethan typed something and then clicked on something else. I didn't know exactly what he was doing but I didn't want to bother him by asking. He looked stressed enough so I just continued playing with his hair.

I did that for a couple more minutes and then walked over and laid down on the couch. I looked at the clock and it was 10:03pm. I was starting to get tired and Ethan could tell.

Ethan: I can have Trey drive you home if you want.

Me: I'm good.

Ethan nodded then looked back at his computer. A couple seconds later there was a knock on the door and then Trey walked in. Ethan looked up at him and so did I.

Ethan: What?

Trey: Francesca wants you.

Ethan: Why?

Trey: She said that she needs help with something.

Ethan: You help her in busy.

Trey: She said tha-

Ethan: I don't give a fuck. I'm her boss and yours so go help her now!

Trey nodded then walked out the door. Ethan looked back down at his computer and started typing again. A couple minutes later Francesca walked in and Ethan looked up at her.

Ethan: What the fuck could you possibly want now?

Francesca: Can I talk to you?

Ethan: About what?

Francesca: I don't wanna talk about this in fro-

Ethan: Either you talk to me now or not so pick one.

Francesca: I need help carrying the boxes in.

Ethan: Trey can do it.

Francesca: He's busy.

Ethan: No he's not because I told him to help you.

Francesca: But-

Ethan: But Nothing. Now go before your dead.

Francesca nodded then quickly walked out. I laughed and Ethan looked over at me. He smiled then went back to was he was doing.

It was now 11:30pm and I was about to fall asleep. Ethan was still working on something though. I got up and walked over to him. I sat on his lap and laid my head on his shoulder. He laughed then closed his laptop. He then lifted my head up and kissed me.

Ethan: I'm assuming your ready to go?

Me: Yeah.

He laughed and so did I. I walked out of Ethan's office while he finished a couple things. As I waited in the hall Francesca walked up to me. I looked over and she glared at me.

Me: What?

Francesca: You stay off my man.

Me: Your man? If he's yours then why is he going out with me?

Francesca: Just stay away from him or else.

Me: Or else what bitch?

Francesca: Or else your boyfriend will know a little secret about you.

Me: Tell him what you want. I don't give a fuck.

I walked away hitting Francesca with my shoulder. Before I left she called out to me.

Francesca: I guess you don't care about your body either.

I turned around and looked at Francesca confused. She smirked and I walked closer.

Me: What are you talking about?

Francesca: I'm just saying if someone actually cared about their body they wouldn't go and have plastic surgery.

Me: Wh- Ho- Whe-

Francesca: I do my research Megan and I'll tell Ethan if you get too close.

A tear came out of my eye remembering the time when I got plastic surgery. It was one of my most depressing moments in my life and I never talked about it. I never even brought it up.

I stood there silent not able to even move a mussel. Ethan came walking out and he stood beside me. I looked over at him and he looked down at me. 

Ethan: Go away Francesca.

Francesca:Yes Boss.

And with that she was off. I looked away from Ethan. I couldn't even look him in the eye anymore. I was too ashamed of myself.

Ethan: Megan look at me.

Me: I can't.

My voice trailed off and Ethan picked me up. He held me and I laid my head on his shoulder. Ethan carried me to the car. He set me down then got in on the drivers side. Once he was in he shut the door and looked over at me.

Ethan: Megan please tell me what's wrong. We're not leaving until you do.

I looked up at Ethan and sighed. I can tell him. Can't I? Of course I can. He won't judge me. Will he? Of course not. He loves me. Right?

・・・・・・・・・・・
Thanks for reading♥️

More on the way!