/Fifty-Three/

/Megan/

Ethan: I'll be in there in 5 minutes so I suggest not.

I smiled at Ethan then walked into the bathroom. I already had what I was gonna wear ready so I put it on. I brushed my hair and grabbed my curling iron to give it a little wave. Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom and surprisingly Ethan wasn't in there. I'm pretty sure he's with Trey, Austin, and Jonah.

Me: Ethan!

Not even a second later Ethan came walking in and he pushed me against the wall. I noticed that he just had his boxers on and I smirked.

Me: Where were you at?

Ethan: Well I was getting ready but my dick started hurting and when you called I rushed in.

Me: I never said that you can fuck me though.

Ethan: Well can I baby?

Me: Hmm I don't know.

Ethan rolled his eyes and I laughed. Ethan picked me up by my thighs and kissed me. He set me down on the bed and rolled my dress up. (You can guess what happened next😉💦🍆)

I was now fixing my hair because Ethan messed it up by, Well you know. I had to curl my hair again so that I could get the wave back in and I fixed my makeup.

Once I was done I walked out into the living room and saw Trey, Austin, and Jonah sitting on the couch and Ethan was doing something in the kitchen. I walked over to him and sat on the counter.

Ethan: Damn Megan

Ethan: Damn Megan.

Me: Just wait till we get to the bar. You know what happens when I drink.

Ethan: You better not drink too much because I'm not gonna fuck you if you're not sober got it?

Me: Well you'll just better have to hope for the best.

Ethan smirked and pulled me closer to him. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I heard someone clear their throat and Ethan looked up. He rolled his eyes and I turned around and saw Trey.

Trey: Get a room you two.

Ethan rolled his eyes and I laughed. We walk walked out to the car. Ethan and Trey sat in the back with me while Austin drove and Jonah sat in the passengers seat.

When we were all in the car Austin started driving. As we drove Ethan placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it up and down. I rested my head on his shoulder and Trey laughed.

Trey: Francesca's been blowing up my phone nonstop.

Ethan: What's she want?

Trey: She wants to know when we're coming back.

I rolled my eyes and tuned the rest of their conversation out. I honestly wasn't in the mood to hear about Francesca. All she cares about is sex and she's just a slut that doesn't care about anyone.

/At the Bar/

/Ethan/

We've been here for about 1 hour and Megan was already completely drunk. Austin was with her so I was with Trey. I kept an eye on Megan just incase Austin would try anything with her.

Trey: Bro your girlfriends wild.

Me: I know.

Trey: What did she drink?

Me: Enough.

Trey laughed and so did I. I looked over at Megan and she couldn't even stand up straight. I laughed then walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she held onto me. Her feel were crossing underneath her as she walked and I laughed.

Me: You shouldn't drink this much.

Megan: I-I can *hiccup* do whatever I w-want bitch.

Me: *laughs* Let's get you home baby.

Megan: Nooo. It's your b-birthday you have to ha-have fun!

Me: I did have fun baby. You need to lie down.

Megan just smiled at me so I picked her up, holding her thighs and walked over to Trey. He looked over at me and laughed. I rolled me eyes.

Me: Bro I gotta get her home. She's completely outta it.

Trey: *laughs* Ok I'll go get Austin and Jonah. They're somewhere.

I laughed then walked past him. I carried Megan out and brought her to the car. I set her down on the back by the window and she looked over at me.

Megan: Where are we going?

Me: Home. 

She rolled her eyes and I laughed. I'm gonna have one hell of a night with her.

Eventually Trey, Austin, and Jonah all got in the car with Austin and Jonah in the front. As Austin drove Megan laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and rubbed my hand up and down her thigh. She smiled then lifted her hand and ran it across my dick.

Me: Megan stop.

Trey looked over to see what Megan was doing and he laughed. I rolled my eyes and moved her hand. She frowned then laughed. I laughed and looked over at Trey.

Trey: Do you need help getting her in your house?

Me: No I'll be ok.

Trey: Ok call me if you need anything.

Me: I will.

Trey: Your dad wanted to me too you that we're leaving in two days.

Me: Ok I'll talk to him. How are things at the warehouse?

Trey: Good. Francesca got the plans from our rival for all the attacks their planning and left a copy so they wouldn't think anything of it. Beck got all the shipments back to the warehouse safely and not one suspected anything.

Me: That's good. I'll be back there whenever we get back I have some stuff to do.

Trey: And does Megan know?

Me: No.

Trey: *laughs* Good luck. She'll be pissed.

Me: I know but she'll get over it.

Trey: Ok.

I rolled me eyes and Trey laughed. Megan fell asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her again. Trey laughed then continued talking.

Trey: So did you ask her?

Me: Not yet.

Trey: Why not?

Me: I'm waiting for the right time.

Trey: Aww are you nervous?

Me: No I'm not!

Trey: Whatever you need to tell yourself bro.

Me: I don't wanna rush Megan into something.

Trey: I'm sure you wouldn't be rushing her but ok.

I rolled me eyes and so did Trey. When we finally got to my house I carried Megan to the front door and she woke up. She still couldn't walk without crossing her feet so I helped her inside and carried her to bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep. I laughed then changed and laid down next to her.

Thanks for reading!!

More drama on the way!

(Little hint: Matthews back and so is Francesca and Beck!)