/Nineteen/

/Megan/

Ethan kicked his brother and Matthew coughed out blood.

Me: Ethan stop!

Ethan: Megan I told you to go wait in the car!

Me: Well if I wasn't here your brother would be dead! Do you realize what your doing?!

Ethan looked down at his brother. I thought he was gonna realize what he was going but he didn't. Instead he kicked his brother again and Matthew started getting weaker. He honestly looked like he was about to die. Ethan was about to kick him again but I got in front of him.

Ethan: Megan move.

Me: No. Ethan you're gonna kill him.

Ethan pick me up off the ground and looked at Trey.

Ethan: Put him downstairs.

Trey nodded and Ethan carried me out.

Me: Put me down!

Ethan didn't listen to me. Instead he carried me to the car. Once we got there he set me down on the seat. He walked around and got in the car. I looked at Ethan. Holy shit. Ethan looked terrible. I mean he look handsome like always but he was all beat up.

Ethan had a black eye, his bottom lip was bleeding and so were his hands. There were scratches all down his arms.

Me: What happened to you?

Ethan: If you would've let me talk in there I wouldn't told you.

Me: Can you just tell me?

Ethan: I started yelling at Matthew and we got into a fight. He ended up throwing me out the window and punching me in the eye. I got mad and threw him into the wall and chocked him. But that's not what I'm worried about.

Me: What are you worried about?

Ethan: Megan he didn't have a condom on obviously. What if you're pregnant?

My eyes widened. I can't be pregnant.

Me: Ethan I can't be pregnant.

/Ethan/

I looked at Megan and she started crying. I moved her over to the seat I was sitting in and she cried into my chest. I rubbed her back and kissed her neck.

Megan: Ethan what do I do?

Me: We'll go to the store and get you a test and take it when we get home.

Megan: What if I'm pregnant? Ethan I'm scared.

I kissed Megan on her neck and she cried again. She moved back over to the passenger seat and I drove to the store.

Megan: Ethan what if I'm pregnant?

Me: Some STIs will stop you from getting pregnant so maybe you didn't get pregnant. Besides, whenever you do get pregnant it'll be from me.

Megan laughed and I smiled. I loved hearing her laugh. It was the cutest thing you could ever hear. I wanted to kiss her so badly on the lips but I was still a little sick and she didn't want to give me an STI either.

/Home/

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car. Megan and I both got out of the car and we walked in. I set my keys down and took my shoes off. I turned around and saw Megan looking in the bag. She pulled out the box and looked at me.

Megan: Ethan I'm scared.

Me: It'll be ok Megan.

Megan: Next time I'm doing it I would like if it was because of you.

I laughed and Megan walked to the bathroom. She walked in and shut the door. I walked close to the door and leaned against the wall and waited for her.

/Megan/

I walked in the bathroom and shut the door. I sighed then opened the box up. I pulled a test out and peed on it. I was honestly so scared. I couldn't be pregnant right now. I mean, I do want a family but not now. I especially want one with Ethan if anyone.

After I peed on it and washed my hands and walked out. I saw Ethan leaning against the wall talking to someone. He didn't notice me so I just stood there.

Ethan: This better be important I'm not in the mood.

Pause.

Ethan: What does he want?

Pause.

Ethan: I'll be down.

Ethan put his phone in his pocket and looked at me.

Ethan: What does it say.

Me: It has to sit a little before we can read it.

Ethan nodded.

Me: Who was that?

Ethan: Trey. My dad is down at the warehouse. He said that he wants me down there.

Me: You can go. I'll tell you what it said when you get back.

Ethan: It's fine I wanna wait with you.

I smiled and walked into Ethan's room. He followed behind me and we both sat on the bed. A couple minutes later I looked at the test.

I sighed in relief and Ethan looked

I sighed in relief and Ethan looked. I smiled at him.

Me: It's negative.

Ethan sighed in relief also and I started talking again.

Me: Next time I'd rather be happy because we're having a kid.

Ethan smiled and hugged me.

Ethan: I'll see you in a little.

I nodded and Ethan got up. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I laid down on the bed and waited for Ethan.

/5 hours later/

It's been 5 fucking hours! Where the hell is that boy? I was now in the kitchen walking around because I was bored and worried about Ethan. What could he possibly be doing?

30 minutes later Ethan came walking in. I didn't even get the chance to look at him because he walked right past me. I turned around and saw Ethan walk into his room. I sighed then walked over to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. That's weird.

Me: Ethan what's wrong?

Nothing.

Me: Ethan!

Ethan: Go away!

Me: What's your problem?

Ethan: I'm not in the fucking mood so leave me alone!

I rolled my eyes and walked into the room where I slept the first night I came here. I guess it was my room. I shut the door and laid down on the bed. I thought to myself.

What happened at the warehouse that was bothering Ethan? Whatever it was I'm gonna find out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading♥️

More on the way!