The Begining

Cyrus P.O.V

The rain pattered softly outside Cyrus' cold bedroom window. Each droplet containing flickers of light before hitting the ledge on the outside.

Cyrus thought the rain was pretty somehow, he loved the way the rain danced when it met a flat surface.

His phone made a small ding that interrupted his admiration. He picked up his phone to see who had disturbed him. Cyrus felt a million butterflies in his stomach at he read the name on his screen. Jonah Beck!? The Jonah Beck is texting me?! Cyrus read the text:

😇Jonah
Hey Cy-guy! I was wondering if maybe you'd meet me at the spoon. I need to talk to you😉😶

Cyrus😜
Oh Hey Jonahbabona!
Sure I'll meet you there in a few:) hope everything's OK!

😇Jonah
Ok I'll see you there

Cyrus threw on a comfortable outfit, green shirt, denim jacket, and ripped jeans. He wanted to look good for Jonah, but not too stunning. He didn't know if he was ready to come out to Jonah yet.

Jonah P.O.V

Jonah waited anxiously for Cyrus at the spoon. He constantly checked his phone in case Cyrus had canceled, hoping he wouldn't.

Jonah sighed. He wasn't sure he could do what he had to do. His stomach filled with butterflies at the thought of Cyrus. To Jonah, Cyrus was the most beautiful man alive. Despite his flaws Jonah Liked Cyrus. A lot.

Jonah heard the bell on the front door and turned to see Cyrus walking in. Jonah suddenly had a quick panic attack. Is my hair OK? Do my clothes look good? Wait, did I brush my teeth this morning?? 

Jonah's panic attack was interrupted by Cyrus waving a hand in front of his face. "Oh! I'm so s-sorry Cyrus! I spaced out for a little bit there!" Jonah said snapping back to reality. "It's cool Jonah-ba-bona. But are you ok?" Cyrus said trying to act cool.

"Accutaly, there's
s-something I've been wanting to tell you." Jonah Stammered. Cyrus' smile left his face. "If I did anything wrong I'm sorry!" Cyrus practically screamed.

"No, no, you didn't do anything wrong. I need to tell you something, but I'm afraid yo-" Jonah stopped Amber was glaring at them from across the room. Jonah stud up grabbed Cyrus' arm and dragged him out of the spoon.

"We should probobly walk and talk" he said looking at Cyrus. "Ok, now what w-were you s-saying?" Cyrus continued jitterishly. "Cyrus, I haven't been able to tell you this because I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way, but I need to tell you."

Jonah gulped as Cyrus looked at him with his brown eyes. " Cyrus I like you, a-and I m-mean a lot." Jonah looked down expecting Cyrus to reject him.

Jonah suddenly felt Cyrus grab his hand, interlacing his fingers with Jonah's. "I-i.... Like you too Jonah" Cyrus stammered. Jonah let a smile creep onto his face.

Jonah brought his hand to Cyrus' cheek and leaned in. Before he knew it he was held in a kiss that he wished would last for eternity.

Their soft lips slowly moved back and forth, and he found himself lost in the kiss slipping his tongue in Cyrus' mouth. Their tongues moving in circles around each other.

Jonah slowly pulled away and opened his eyes. "Cyrus?" He asked totally in love. "Yes?" Cyrus said staring into his eyes. "would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked shyly. "Of course." Cyrus said still locking his gaze with Jonah's.