New beginings

Cyrus P. O. V

Jonah stud in front of me in his white suit. The arch above us was decorated with blue and yellow daisies. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. As the priest preformed some of the traditional speeches at weddings, I thought about how this day had come. Jonah had finally asked me to marry him with the most beautiful diamond ring I'd ever seen. Of course I said yes and started crying. 22 and I'm getting married to Jonah Beck. The Jonah Beck. The love of my life... "Cyrus Goodman do have anything to say? Speeches you've prepared?" The priest asked looking up from his book. I nodded and stared into Jonah's emerald eyes.

"I can't believe this day has come... It's been so long since we came along, I've loved you every step of the way. I bet you'd think that I'd have to prepare for a speech on my wedding, but I'm getting married to the most amazing person anyone could ever ask for. So a speech for something like this, comes from the heart and doesn't need to be practiced. No matter what happens, no matter where we go, or how we are treated, I will always, love you" I said beaming and stared into jonah's eyes. He smiled and squeezed my hands. The priest turned to Jonah. "Anything to say? Speeches?" Jonah smiled at the priest then at me. "I wouldn't say what do you have to say..." Jonah said as one of his family members came from behind and handed him his guitar. "I'd say what do you have to sing" The crowd awwed and I covered my mouth and smiled.

Jonah attend strumming his guitar.
"I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart.

But you came along and you picked me off the ground from the start.

You put your arms around me, and I believe that its easier for you to hold me close.

You put your arms around me and I'm home"

Jonah played a guitar solo and then started again.

"And I hope that you see right through my walls. And I know that you'll catch me, but I'm already fallen.

And I know that our love will never grow cold, you put your arms around me and I'm home"

Jonah finished the song after a couple more minutes and we returned to the procedure. "That was truly beautiful" The priest said smiling. "Now, if there was anyone who objects the joining of these two people, speak now, or forever hold your peace." I saw buffy holding Andi's arm down in the crowed and the priest continued. "Jonah Beck, do you take Cyrus Goodman as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in Health, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse?" Jonah looked deep into my eyes. "I do" The priest continued and looked at me. "Cyrus goodman do you take Jonah Beck as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse?" I looked into Jonah's beautiful eyes. "I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I do" I said with determination.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the-"
We cut the priest off and started kissing. People in the crowd stud up and started clapping and congratulating us. Me and Jonah continued to kiss while people cheered. We stopped kissing and we rested our heads together. "I love you Jonah Beck" I whispered to him. "I love you Cyrus Goodman" And we kissed again. I'm finally where I'm supposed to be. With Jonah and with him, I'll always be happy.

(During the wedding dances)

Jonah stud up on a chair and yelled for everyone's attention. "Excuse me, but I have one more song for my husband, Cyrus Goodman" People cheered and he sat on the chair and grabbed his guitar again. Someone put a mic in front of him so everyone could hear. I was pushed up in front of him and he started playing the melody.

"I found the love, for me. Darling just dive right in and follow my lead. I found a guy, wonderful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

Cus we were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time. Darling just kiss me slow. Your heart is all I own. And in your eyes you're holding mine.

Baby I'm, dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, barefoot on the grass. Listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. But your heard it. Darling you look perfect tonight.

I found a lover, who's stronger than anyone I know. He shares my dreams I hope someday, he'll share my home. I found the love, to carry more than just my secrets. To carry love, to carry everything on our own.

Baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms, barefoot on the grass. Listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it... Darling you look perfect, tonight"

The music slowed and everyone clapped. I felt tears run down my face as memories of us filled my head. "I love you Cyrus" Jonah said into the mic, layed his guitar down, and walked up to kiss me. Tears of joy fell off my face onto his as we kissed. It was getting dark and the horizon turned orange and purple. People took pictures of us as we kissed, and I knew they would be perfect. Now everything would always be perfect. "I love you Jonah" I said as we pulled away, then he hugged me. Everything is finally ok.

Then the DJ played a random song and daydreaming by Ariana Grande came on. I jumped up and down "YESSS!"

Last chapter I'm sorry guys!!! But if you want I can make another Jesus story or even a part two. I decided to end this because I'm just starting to work on my other fan fictions too so if you want new jyrus stories comment below if you want a second part to this series or a new book❤💋👅😝🔥✌