New Years Kiss

Jonah P. O. V

Me, Cyrus, and Jace sat on the couch at me and Cyrus's house. It's 11: 30, a half hour till the new year. We are all waiting for the ball to drop in new York. I seen Jace staring at me out of the corner of my eye, and looked over at him. He smiled blushed and looked at his legs. 

Why does he keep staring at me and Cyrus? I mean it's adorable but why? Suddenly Cyrus Sat up. "Hey you guys wanna play truth or dare?" He said smiling. "Sure" Me and Jace said one by one.
We all sat in a circle. I sat next to Cyrus and Jace sat across from us on the floor.

"Jonah this might be our chance" I heard Cyrus whisper in my ear. I just nodded at his comment. "Jonah, truth or dare?" Jace asked me. I thought for a moment. "Truth"
"Is it true that your gay"
"I'm bi"
I said answering his question.

I thought I saw Jace smirk at my answer. I turned to Cyrus. "Truth or Dare?" I asked smiling. "Dare" Cyrus answered. "I dare you... To play the rest of the game with your shirt off" I said laughing mischievously. Cyrus groaned. "I look terrible without my shirt!" I kissed him slowly, softly biting his lip. "I don't think so" I smirked. 

Cyrus removed his shirt and I moved closer to him wrapping my arm around his waist. "Your turn" I whispered in his ear. "Is it aloud to be dirty?" Cyrus asked giggling. I traced my free arm up his stomach. "Yea" When my hand reached his neck I kissed it and the stopped so he could continue.

"Jonah, truth or dare." Cyrus said smirking evily. "Dare" I said laughing,  my arm still around his waist. "I dare you to take of your shirt for the rest of the game" I smiled and pulled off my shirt. Jace's  mouth dropped open. "Wow six pack" He said staring. "I know I'm so lucky, my daddy has a six pack" Cyrus said kissing me.

"Jace truth or dare" I asked smiling. "Truth" He said casually. "Jonah" I heard Cyrus whisper. I know what he wants... "Is it true that you like one of us" I asked laughing. Jace smirked. "I wouldn't say one of you..." Jace moved a bit closer to us. I smiled. "Hey you wanna know something" I asked jace.

"What" He said smirking. "We like you too"

"Like as more then friends?"

"Yea"

Jace smiled. "So what are we" He asked smirking. I threw a glance at Cyrus. "I guess we are a threesome" Cyrus said shrugging. "It's 11: 58" Jace said. "How are we doing the new years kiss" I looked at Cyrus. "I guess I'll kiss Cyrus then you'll kiss him after me, then I'll kiss... You" I said blushing. "Sounds good to me" Cyrus and Jace said in unison.

11: 59
"10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, Happy New Year!" Me, Cyrus,  and Jace said in unison. The I wrapped my arms around Cyrus kissing his soft lips. I could feel our cold naked stomachs touching. The  I pulled away and Cyrus turned to Jace. They slowly leaned in and the space between them was closed. When they pulled away they stared into each other's eyes before Jace turned to me.

He sat closer and I sort of blushed. Then I looked don't his beautiful blue eyes. We slowly pulled in and I felt his soft lips on mine. I brought my hand up to his face and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. After a few moments he removed it and pulled away. "Happy new year" I said to both of them.

Tell me what you think!!!!
Happy new year!!