Cheer You Up😇

Jonah P.O.V

I'm so excited! Today is the day I'm going to do something very special for Cyrus. I'm at the park right now and all I Have to do is text Cyrus to come.  It's like 8: 00 so it's pretty dark,  that will help with the candles.

I love going on dates in the dark is so romantic. I can't wait for Cyrus to get here:

Jonah😇😍
Hey baby!  Come to the park...  I have a surprise for you! 😍😘😘😘😘😘👐

Cyrus😍😘👅💋
Oooooo, a surprise huh? Lol baby I'll be right there! 😉😍

Jonah😇😍
Kk😘😘😘💍

(Cyrus P. O. V)

Jonah just texted me and said he has a surprise for me. I love him so much. I walk along the sidewalk to the park and I start to see rose petals in a trail along the ground towards a picnick.  The roses we're lit up by tiny fake candles all the way the were Jonah was standing.

"Jonah it's beautiful! " I said walking up and standing in front of him. Jonah was in a suit and tie.  I think he's holding something behind his back. He smiled at me and got on one knee.  I covered my mouth and gasped.

"Cyrus Goodman this is a promise ring" Jonah said pulling out a small box and opening it to reveal a ring with C+J forever engraved into it. "I promise to stay with you for as long as we live. So we can grow old together and be happy forever. " He slipped the ring on my finger and stud up in front of me holding the hand with the ring on it.

"I love you" I said with  cheesy smile on my face. "I love you more than anything don't forget that" Jonah told me closing the small space between our lips. Oh my gosh he's so good as this. I could feel out lips moving together sync then his tongue slipping in and touching mine.

I think I'm going to be ok... Well I don't know... But Jonah will always be here to protect me. I love him more than anyone. Jonah stopped and pulled away. "Hey do you like six Flags?" He asked smiling.

"Yes duh!! " I said excitedly. Jonah pulled out two tickets to six Flags. "Omg!!! I love you sooooooooo so so so much! " I said giving him a million kisses on the cheek.
Jonah smiled and kissed me.  "I knew you would" He said laughing.

"Tomorrow at school we can tell everyone about us k babe? " He said smiling.  I nodded and hugged him. "I'm so excited!  I love you I love you I love you! " I repeated happily. He kissed me for what seemed like forever. "I love you more" Jonah said smirking. "That's not possible" I beamed.

"Well we should probably get home my love" Jonah said talking my hand. I kissed him on the cheek once more and we walked home together. I can't wait to tell everyone I'm with the Jonah Beck!

Short ik but they'll get longer😇