Trust❤

Cyrus P.O.V

Jonah just ran through the house up to my room without talking to me. I don't know what happened but I really hope he's OK...

Knock Knock Knock

"Jonah?" I said softly. There were a few seconds of silence. "Y-y-yea? Jonah stammered. "What's wrong?" I heard Jonah start to cry. "Jonah let me in" I said.

Jonah cried even harder. "NO! I don't want to loose you!" He cried. I looked at the door. I know how to unlock it from the outside so yea. I unlock the door to see Jonah laying on my bed.

"Jonah what's wrong I said from the doorway. Jonah sat up. "Go away." He whispered whimpering. I sat next to him. "Jonah you can trust me" I said calmly.

He started to cry again and I hugged him. "A-andi kissed
m-me" he stammered and my eyes widened. "Was it forcefully?" I asked in shock. Jonah shook his head yes.

"Its OK baby" I said pecking him on the lips. Jonah looked at me with relief in his eyes. "Your n-not mad?" He said surprised. I shake my head no pulling him into a hug.

"I'm not mad because I know you didn't want it to happen" I said reassuringly rubbing his back. Jonah pulled away from me and smiled. "Cyrus I love you❤" I smiled too. "I love you Jonah"

Jonah then ran his finger up my inner thigh. He always does that, it really turns me on... I look at him and he has this adorable mischievous smirk plastered across his face.

"Are you going to sit there and smile or are you going to kiss me?" I said laughing and he pulled me into a kiss. Jonah is so good at this, every time we kiss I feel the sparks. :)

I felt Jonah's soft lips moving in sync with mine. I love him so much. I felt his tongue asking for entrance and teasingly declined. Jonah pushed me back on the bed holding my arms above my head not daring to break the kiss.

Jonah held my arms up with one hand and ran his hand inside my shirt. I moaned and he took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. He let go of my hands and put his soft hands on my face.

I started to pull of his shirt but was interrupted by a yell from downstairs. "Cyrus?! Jonah?!" My mom yelled and Jonah stopped kissing me. "I'm home!" She yelled again.

"Damn it" I said disappointed. Jonah looked and me and smiled. "Wow You cussed. Cy-guy's got layers" He said kissing me and getting up. I brought myself to my feet and walked to the door. I stooped suddenly and turned to Jonah at the doorway.

"Jonah?" I said swiftly. He looked at me with love in his eyes. "Yes?"
"Do you trust me?" I asked slowly. Jonah walked over to me and kissed me for what seemed like forever.
"With my life"

Short but I got one done. Also this month I should be way more active so expect lots and lots of updates. I will be doing a Christmas edition chapter so watch out for that. Thanks so much guys for the views. Ilysfm