Lost & Found Part 2

Jonah P.O.V

"It's gunna be OK" I said hopelessly hugging Cyrus as he lay on the ground with blood spilling slowly out his side. I started to cry as the paramedics pulled him away to an ambulance.

(At the hospital)

Cyrus was laying limply on the hospital bed. There were so many different things hooked up to him, it made me want to cry.

Nurses had been flowing in and out of the room all day changing his blood bags and ivs.  Suddenly Cyrus' eyes Flutter open. I wipe away my tears before he can see.

"J-jonah?" Cyrus said sleepily looking at me with his eyes narrowed. I jumped up swiftly and hugged him softly. He smiled sloppily when I pulled away. "Cyrus are you ok? " I asked him making sure nothing was wrong.

"I'm ok" Cyrus said giving a weak smile. I pecked him on the lips and crawled into the hospital bed with him. I wrapped my arms around his waist,  he winced,  and I pulled back. "Sorry!" I said regretfully. 

"It's ok" Cyrus said Wrapping his arms around my waist.  I rested my chin on his head and closed my eyes. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you.

(2 days later)

Cyrus p.o.v

I sat criss cross applesauce on my soft bed.  I haven't been able to sleep the past nights... I've been having nightmares... About,  you know...  What happened. It still haunts me,  I can't,  I I can't, forget what he did...  To me... 

I think Jonah has noticed I'm so restless.  But he hasn't said anything yet.  I feel like he's trying to give me some time to forget. It's not really working.

The wooden door creeked open and Jonah stepped in with a weak smile on his face. "He baby☺" He said walking over and sitting Indian style in front of me. "Hey"  I said forcing a smile.

Jonah looked at me with sympathy. "Babe are you ok" Jonah said moving closer to me. I sort of flinched at his small movement. "I-i... " I started to cry and Jonah hugged me not pulling away.

"J-jonah it was h-horrible" I said crying into his shoulder. He rubbed my back witch only made me cry harder. "It's ok,  I'm here to protect you now" Jonah whispered soothingly.

We layed down and I wrapped my arms around his waist. Jonah's shirt collected all my tears as I cried myself to sleep.

(5 hours Later)

I stared at Jonah as he slept, not in a creepy way...  He's so cute when he sleeps. I haven't slept,  for the past hour I have been wide awake. Suddenly Jonah opened his eyes.

"Babe why aren't you asleep" Jonah said looking at me. I just stared unto his eyes. It was dark in the room so it was sort of hard to see his face. "I can't sleep" I said sighing.

"I've noticed... " Jonah said.  "I'm sorry" I whispered  looking at his chest. "It's ok" He said sitting up and turning on the light, then returning,  and sitting on the bed.

I sat up also and looked into his beautiful green eyes. Jonah kissed me and pulled away.  Then he ran his finger up my inner thigh.  Oh no...  A million memories of the man flashed in my brain and I jumped away from him falling to the ground.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and more memories flashed in my head.  The man forcing himself onto me and touching me.

I hugged my legs and let the tears run down my face.  Jonah sat on the bed in terror. I stopped rocking and was still crying.  "Jonah please, p-p-please.  MAKE IT GO AWAY! " I cried extremely hard.

"I-i-im sorry Cyrus... All I can do is be here for you... " He said quietly. Jonah crawled on the floor over to me and carefully hugged me. "Your going the be okay.  I love you.  I'll be there for you as long as we both live, and longer" Jonah said pulling me close.

"I love you too Jonah" I said smiling weakly. "Please fix me" I said sadly. Jonah kissed me softly. "I'll make it better"