Back To School part 1

Jonah P.O.V

Summer was at its end and Jonah hated that. He stared outside Cyrus' bedroom window at the leaves on the tall trees. They had small spots of yellow and orange that showed it was almost fall.

Tomorrow was the first day back to school and Jonah dreaded every minute of it. He didn't know how he would tell Andi that he didn't like her. Jonah hoped Andi would understand that he loved Cyrus, and no one else.

Slow movement beside him interrupted his troubled thoughts. Cyrus was shifting in the bed beside him until he was literally on top of Jonah.

"Jonahhhhhh" Cyrus moaned in his sleep. Jonah couldn't help but sit there and smirk. He thought about the first night he had stayed at Cyrus' house. He smirked more, if that was even possible. Cyrus had definitely gave him a warm welcome.

Jonah slowly pushed Cyrus off of him careful not to wake him and walked out of his bedroom. He walked downstairs and got a drink of water trying to clear his mind.

After Jonah finished he slowly made his way back to Cyrus' room. He heard movement from the inside before he stepped in. Jonah opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

Cyrus was sitting up on the bed rubbing sleep from his eyes. "Morning sleepyhead" Jonah said walking in and sitting next to Cyrus. "Hi Jonah." Cyrus said sleepily.

"What did you dream about?" Jonah said failing to hide his smirk. "Nothing" Cyrus said almost immediately turning as red as a tomato.

Jonah ran his finger up Cyrus' inner thigh and his eyes widened. "Cyrus" Jonah said smiling. Cyrus looked nervously at Jonah faking a smile.

Jonah leaned and whispered in Cyrus' ear, "you were talking in your sleep again" Cyrus blushed harder than ever and turned away from Jonah. "Cyrus its ok" Jonah laughed. "I have some dirty dreams about you too." He said and smirked mischievously at Cyrus.

Jonah kissed Cyrus and pushed him down on the bed. He pulled up Cyrus' shirt and kissed his belly softly before pulling back down his shirt and kissing him again.

"We'll finish this later" Jonah said smiling. He layed down and Cyrus wrapped his arms around Jonah's waist falling asleep quickly. Jonah smiled and closed his eyes wrapping his arms around Cyrus.

Here's a quick update because I wanted to do one. Its kinda short and is kinda mature. But since I didn't carry it further I didn't put a warning. The next smut isn't far away. Maybe in one more episode. But here you go😂😈😇