Promise

🔥💥This includes mature scenes💥🔥

Jonah P. O. V

It was dark outside when me and Cyrus decided to lay on the couch and watch some movies. He was deep into them but I couldn't concentrate... I couldn't stop thinking about him, but not just him in general, his body.

Ill find a way to make him want me. Since I couldn't do what I usually do to make him want me I had to try to find another weak spot. I looked over at Cyrus and studied him. I moved as close to him as I could snuggling into his side.

This should be easy... I put my hand on his chin and turned his face towards me. He looked at me confused until I softly placed my lips on his. I sat on his lap facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him softly and attempted to push my tongue into his mouth but he pushed it away.

Not this again. I took one hand from around his neck and reached underneath me to unzip his pants since I was on his lap, I had an advantage. I put my hand down his boxers and started rubbing his dick slowly.

He moaned and I slipped my tongue in. Yes! I smiled into our make out session. Cyrus sort of whinnied in defeat. I pushed myself off of him and grabbed his hand to pull him up. Once Cyrus was standing I pulled of his shirt and kissed down from his neck to the rim of his unzipped pants.

I slipped them off, his boxers following and grabbed his butt, witch made him get a giggle attack. I kissed his stomach and grabbed his dick playfully. I was fully clothed and he was naked. I think he didn't like that because he pulled me up before I could suck him and stripped me down, kissing every inch of my body.

I kissed him once before returning to his dick. I put it in my mouth and sucked it hard and fast. "Ohhh....  I missed this..." He moaned smiling. I just smiled while I continued to suck him.

After a few minutes I stopped and stud up to kiss him. Cyrus traced his fingers down to my dick and rubbed it fast causing me to moan into his mouth. He sucked on my tongue then slid down to my dick. He started sucking it like there was no tomorrow.

I started to cum and he cleaned it up with his tongue. Then he got behind me swiftly and I felt him enter me. "Uhh... Ohh... " He moaned. I smiled and felt him grab my hips for support.

I moaned as he plugged deeper into me. He stooped suddenly and bent over for me. "I'm lucky," He said smirking. "My daddy has a six pack." I laughed and pushed into him. We both moaned but he was louder. I smiled, he obviously missed me.

Cyrus pushed his butt up higher and I went even deeper. "I missed y-you" I moaned quietly. "I missed you t-to" Cyrus said sloppily. I pulled out of him and kissed him pulling back on my clothes.

I sat on the couch and he sat on my lap and kissed me. "I love you" I said seriously. "Please don't leave me again" I said almost bursting into tears. Cyrus hugged me. "I'll never do it again..." He said sighing. "You promise?" I asked doubtfully. Cyrus looked at me sympathetically.

"Promise"

There your next smut merry Christmas! On Christmas Day I'm going take ANY suggestions from one person. So if you want the story to go a certain way, comment what you want on this episode followed by a number and whoever is closest to the number I'm thinking of gets to pick where the next chapter goes and I'll take it from there.