make the pain go away

🔥This includes mature scenes🔥
Jonah P. O. V

I sat criss cross applesauce on me and Cyrus' bed. He was downstairs somewhere, I don't really know what he's doing. Tears ran down my face and I didn't even care. I've been crying so much since Jace died, so it's getting really normal to cry every hour.

I slowly brought myself up, walked to the bathroom, and closed the door. I stared at my ugly self in the smudged mirror. My cheeks were soaked with tears, my face was pale, and my eyes had dark circles underneath them. I look horrible. Why did Jace have to die? Why couldn't it have been me? Why does this shit always happen to me???

I felt more tears fall down my face and slid down the wall to sit hugging my knees. I feel horrible. Jace died and it's all my fault... Maybe I should just... D-disappear. I have nothing else I can do except punish myself. I crawled over to the counter, opened a cabinet, grabbed something and sat back when I was at the door.

I reached up to the doorknob and locked the door. Slowly, I rolled down my sleeve, and stared at my scared arm. It's been so long since I've done this... I brought the razor to my skin and winced as a trail of blood was left behind the razor. I did this about 4 more times and replaced the razor to it's spot, cleaning off my bright red blood.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door behind me. "Y-yea?" I stuttered from behind the door. "Jonah? Are you in there?"

"Yes"

"Will you let me in?"

I sighed and unlocked the door moving to the other side of the room and covering up my cuts with my sleeves. Cyrus slowly walked in and sat beside me on the ground. "A-are you ok?" He stuttered. I didn't answer and just looked at my sleeves. "Jonah..." Cyrus said lifting mine chin causing our faces to be centimeters apart. He closed the space between us and I could feel his soft lips meeting mine. His touch sort of soothed my pain, but unfortunately he pulled away our faces still pretty close.

"Can I see your wrists?" Cyrus whispered witch gave me butterflies. "If I can see yours" I replied nervously. Cyrus nodded slowly and gently rolled up my sleeves. He stared at me with sympathy after he inspected my fresh cuts. I rolled up his sleeves to find similar cuts, just not as recent.

Tears started to fall slowly down my face. "I'm sorry" I said my voice cracking. "I-its all my fault" I started to cry harder and Cyrus smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back while my tears ran down my face onto his. He wrapped his arms around me and and pulled me as close as he could. My lips moved in sync with his as we made out.

He then pulled back grabbed underneath my thighs and picked me up carrying me to our bed. Our lips still connected as he carried me and pulled us both onto the bed. He sat on his knees with me sitting on top of them and his hands were back underneath my thighs.

Cyrus bit my bottom lip softly as I pulled a little away. "Can you make it go away?" I asked in a whisper. "The pain" I continued. Cyrus bit his lip and shook his head yes. I felt his hands move from my thighs to the bottom of my shirt. Cyrus kissed me once then pulled it off.

When my shirt was removed he pulled back in but I stopped him. I kissed him then brought my lips down to his neck. I pulled away and removed his shirt so he was half naked too. I'm guessing cyrus got impatient because after I removed his shirt he pushed me back so i was laying down and hovered over me.

His lips we're soon on mine and I felt his tongue licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him slip it in and our tongues collided. The tears on my face had gone dry as he sucked on my tongue. Cyrus brought his kiss down to my neck and I cold feel his cold, soft hands tracing my torso.

He ran his tongue down my chest and stomach to the rim of my pants. Cyrus looked up at me with a smile before unbuttoning my pants and slowly pulling them off. I felt his hand go in my boxers and start rubbing my dick. I moaned and Cyrus smirked. "You like that daddy?" Cyrus said lustfully and I nodded tremendously. He rubbed my dick with one hand and held my hand with the other.

I moaned his name and he was smiling really big. "Fuck..." I said in hailing and exhaling fast. "Cyrus... Ohh my goshhh" I moaned and I felt cyrus' hand slip from my hand and to the top of my boxers. He let go of my dick and pulled his hand out of my underwear. I felt his cold hands removing them and I was completely naked.

He then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. "Let's have some fun" He said as he continued to pull them off.  This is going to be amazing, good thing his mom isn't home... Cyrus pulled off his boxers and threw them across the room. He then moved over my dick and grabbed it. I gasped at his cold hands and felt his mouth on my dick. Cyrus started to pull me in and out of his mouth slurping up my pre cum. "Ohh Cyrus" I moaned.

He continued and I grabbed the blankets for support. I felt his tongue moving around my dick and moaned his name. After a few more moments of this I was moaning really loud. "Cyrus fuck me" I moaned breathing in deep. "Ok baby anything for you" Cyrus said smiling.  He lifted up my legs to reach my butt. I felt him slip in and thrust in and out. "Shit Jonah, you feel better and better every time.. Uhh" Cyrus moaned and I moaned back.

Cyrus started rubbing my dick while we fucked and I lost it. "Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum" I screamed. Cyrus nodded and threw his head back bitting his lip. "Cyrusss" I moaned. "Uhhhgg oh my gosh... Fuck... Ride me Jonah" Cyrus screamed. "uhhgg baby... Right there" I moaned hornily. Cyrus was still rubbing my dick with his soft hands.

"I love you so much, uh, shit fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Oh Cyrus!" I literally was screaming. "I love.. You too" Cyrus replied in between moans. Cyrus stopped and I felt my limbs go limp. Cyrus layed next to me and kissed my cheek. "Love you baby boy" Cyrus whispered and I kissed him. "I love you too"

Yay I updated! This honestly made me extremely horny 😆