Six Flags Part1

Cyrus P. O. V

I watched my small town fly by as my mom drove me and jonah to six flags. The drive takes 6 hours... Me and jonah are packed in the back seat of my mom's van surrounded by blankets, pillows, and food.

I was laying my head on Jonah's lap while he was playing on my tablet. "Jonahhhh" I whinnied. "When can I play?"

"Hold on I'm doing something"

"You've said that 4 times"

"Oh"

"Ya"

"Sorry... "

Jonah handed me the tablet and I sat up. I sat close next to him and layed my legs over his. Jonah watched me play minecraft and leaned his head on my shoulder. I need to come out to my mom...

I put the tablet down and looked at Jonah. "We need to tell my mom" I whispered in his ear. Jonah looked at me and nodded nervously. I looked at my mom. "Hey mom?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes cyrus?" She said casually. "I need to tell you something." I said. "What is it honey?" My mom said calmly. "Mom I'm... Gay" I said looking down. "I am too." Jonah threw in trying to comfort me.

My mom laughed and me and Jonah looked at each other confused. "Boys I'm proud of you for telling me but, I already knew." I stared at her in shock. "What! How?"

"You guys need to be a bit quieter when your... Making love in cyrus' room" She said laughing. I turned as red as a tomato and so did Jonah. "Well I'm the boyfriend pleased to meet you" Jonah said smiling and hugging me.

"I approve" My mom said laughing. "Your a great guy Jonah" I looked at Jonah and kissed him. When I pulled away he was smiling. I leaded my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Really short but I'll update longer ones soon❤🌈💘