Not so Seacret Admirer

Jonah P.O.V
*The Spoon*

I sat alone in my booth at the spoon waiting for Andi. I don't know exactly what she wants to talk about but I need to tell her about me and Cyrus. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to Andi smiling at me.

I smiled back in a friendly way as she sat across from me. "So what do you want to or-" she cut me off. "Actually, I didn't come to eat" Andi looked at me seriously. "Oh uh what did you want to talk about" I said confused. Andi looked at me and smiled then got up and sat on my side of the booth.

"Jonah I need to tell you something I've been wanting to tell you a long time." She began and I scooted over a slight bit so she wasn't as close. "You don't have to tell me anythi-" all of a sudden her lips were against mine. I was froze as she kissed me.

Then I snapped out of shock and pulled away backing to the other side of the seat. Andi looked confused as I looked at her in disgust. "What's wrong Jonah?" She said smirking.

I looked and her. "Andi I'm with C-cyrus!" I stammered stupidly. Andi still smiled and put her finger on my lips. "He doesn't have to know" she said and pulled in to kiss me again. I pushed her away swiftly, grabbed my stuff, and sprinted home. 

I ran inside to Cyrus' and my bedroom and locked the door. I had ran straight passed Cyrus who was in the living room downstairs. I like Cyrus! Andi likes me! I don't like Andi! She kissed ME!!! If Cyrus finds out he will hate me!!!!!!

Then I heard a knock on my door. "Jonah?"