Lost & Found Part 1

Jonah P.O.V

Its been a couple days since Cyrus went missing. I'm completely restless, and when I do rest its because I cried myself to sleep. I'm so worried I really hope he's okay.

I've called the police twice every day and they say there's no sign of him. I feel horrible I know its all my fault. I bet if I weren't sick he would be here with me. I felt tears stream down my face.

I crawl into me and Cyrus' bed and cuddle one of his many stuffed animals. Cyrus were are you? I miss you...

Cyrus p.o.v

Jonah were are you? Save me please... Its been too long. Are they even looking for me? OK even if they are I need to help them find me. I look at the knots tying me to the bed. One is loose maybe I can untie my self. I try my hardest to loosen the knot and succeed.

Yes! I quickly untie my other arm, legs, and grab my boxers that were laying on the floor. I make my way to a table in search of my phone. I open a couple drawers and, BINGO! Found it!

I quickly call Jonah and wait for him to pick up. One ring and he's already picked up. "Cyrus???" He said anxiously on the end of the line. "Jonah its me I'm here" I said fast. I heard Jonah sigh of relief.

"Where are you?" Jonah said quickly. "on the way to school there is an alleyway. Go down that road and I think its a brick building" I said. Suddenly I heard the man unlock the door behind me. "Jonah hurry please!" I cried. "Cyrus don't hang up" Jonah said frantically.

I felt someone punch me in the side and screamed in agony. The phone fell to the floor and I could hear Jonah yelling my name. "Hurry" I winced.

The man stepped on my phone crushing it. Then started kicking me. " I told you to stay quiet!!!" he screamed angrily. All I heard after that was the door being kicked open, shouting, and a familiar voice whispering to me. "Its going to be OK" the voice said.

Deep down I knew I would be really damaged... Mentally and physically. Then it was all black.

Short but I'm making a part two. Love you❤㊙